Could anyone suggest a restaurant in Lenox (group is visiting The Mount) for lunch? There will be at least 20 in attendance and we would like to spend $20 per person or less.
Many thanks for any suggetions.
Lenox, Ma--lunch for a group
- 1 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 San Antonio
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 5 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 12 Question about Boulder area
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 16 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 17 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 18 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 19 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 22 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions