I'm heading west from Atlanta, GA to Sacramento, CA in September and I have a window of about 10 days to make the trip. This is my first time driving cross country, and I was wondering if anybody had ideas on how to make the trip enjoyable, both scenery-wise and/or culture-wise? I'm big into hiking and art museums, among other things.
The I-40 route of course makes sense, maybe there are a few detours along that basic route?
Thanks so much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementmart.com/clinamax/
- 2 http://maleenhancementmart.com/vtl-male-enhancement/
- 3 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Wilmington DE questions
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 14 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 15 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 16 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 17 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 18 Hotel advise Chicago
- 19 Maui and Kauai
- 20 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 21 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 23 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 24 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 25 Trip to Cali