Florida's newest theme park opens on Oct. 15, and it will also be the largest Legoland in the world, apparently. I have friends and relatives who live in Winter Haven, where the park is located, and am therefore anxious to see it succeed, but what about you all? Is anyone planning a visit, or interested in doing so? Just curious... my impression has always been that Europeans are more into Legoland than Americans are, but I could be wrong!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 7 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 8 October New England Honeymoon??
- 9 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 10 Zion National Park
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 13 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 14 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 15 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 16 What to do in Asheville
- 17 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 18 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 19 Denver to Yellowstone
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 22 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 23 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 24 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 25 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?