Florida's newest theme park opens on Oct. 15, and it will also be the largest Legoland in the world, apparently. I have friends and relatives who live in Winter Haven, where the park is located, and am therefore anxious to see it succeed, but what about you all? Is anyone planning a visit, or interested in doing so? Just curious... my impression has always been that Europeans are more into Legoland than Americans are, but I could be wrong!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 call now~08440828240 L O V E ｐｒｏｂｌｅｍ ｓｏｌｕｔｉｏｎ ｂａｂａ ｊｉ in delhi
- 2 08440828240 Ｂｌａｃｋ ｍａｇｉｃ SｐｅｃｉａLｉｓｔ ｂａｂａ ｊｉ in delhi
- 3 hello
- 4 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 Boston waterfront Italian
- 7 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 8 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 9 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 10 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Day in Spokane
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 15 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 16 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 17 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Zion and Bryce in July
- 24 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 25 First time, Best business class?