Florida's newest theme park opens on Oct. 15, and it will also be the largest Legoland in the world, apparently. I have friends and relatives who live in Winter Haven, where the park is located, and am therefore anxious to see it succeed, but what about you all? Is anyone planning a visit, or interested in doing so? Just curious... my impression has always been that Europeans are more into Legoland than Americans are, but I could be wrong!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco transit options
- 2 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 3 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 6 Honeymoon on PCH
- 7 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 8 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 11 No Spam this morning!!
- 12 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 16 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 17 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 18 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 19 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 20 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 25 Help us choose a hotel