Florida's newest theme park opens on Oct. 15, and it will also be the largest Legoland in the world, apparently. I have friends and relatives who live in Winter Haven, where the park is located, and am therefore anxious to see it succeed, but what about you all? Is anyone planning a visit, or interested in doing so? Just curious... my impression has always been that Europeans are more into Legoland than Americans are, but I could be wrong!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 2 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 3 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 4 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 5 help from a true New Yorker.
- 6 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 7 Safety Concerns
- 8 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 Alaska independent tour for group
- 11 Washington DC with kids
- 12 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 13 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 14 5 days in Colorado
- 15 Trip to northern California
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 40th in Key West
- 18 Downtown Chicago
- 19 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 20 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 21 Alaska -public transport
- 22 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 23 Hamilton Broadway
- 24 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 25 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona