Florida's newest theme park opens on Oct. 15, and it will also be the largest Legoland in the world, apparently. I have friends and relatives who live in Winter Haven, where the park is located, and am therefore anxious to see it succeed, but what about you all? Is anyone planning a visit, or interested in doing so? Just curious... my impression has always been that Europeans are more into Legoland than Americans are, but I could be wrong!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 5 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 6 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 7 sugestions
- 8 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Big Sur Help!!
- 13 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 16 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 20 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 21 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 22 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 23 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...