Florida's newest theme park opens on Oct. 15, and it will also be the largest Legoland in the world, apparently. I have friends and relatives who live in Winter Haven, where the park is located, and am therefore anxious to see it succeed, but what about you all? Is anyone planning a visit, or interested in doing so? Just curious... my impression has always been that Europeans are more into Legoland than Americans are, but I could be wrong!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona: Enchantment Resort or Otherwise?
- 2 Vegas - Zion - Sedona ?
- 3 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 4 Philly Itinerary Help
- 5 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 7 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 8 Need cool place to stay in Sedona without breaking the bank
- 9 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 10 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 13 California in July - need itinerary help please
- 14 Bryce and Zion planning
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 19 Boston with baby
- 20 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 21 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 22 Sacramento Hotel
- 23 USA family tour
- 24 4 days road trip southern New England
- 25 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland