Florida's newest theme park opens on Oct. 15, and it will also be the largest Legoland in the world, apparently. I have friends and relatives who live in Winter Haven, where the park is located, and am therefore anxious to see it succeed, but what about you all? Is anyone planning a visit, or interested in doing so? Just curious... my impression has always been that Europeans are more into Legoland than Americans are, but I could be wrong!
Legoland Florida Opens 10/15
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Theater Historians
- 6 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 7 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 8 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 9 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 10 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 11 Getaway
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Boston hotel & transportation
- 20 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 hilton capital
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?