I have been doing some reading of all the posts I can find. Here are some of my thoughts. Am going to rent scuba gear from Snorkel Bobs, Do some Scuba around maybe at the Turtle bay place and at Hanauma Bay. Would like to do Pearl and mainly the Battleship tour. However, got to the tour tickets too late and nothing on line available. Hoping I can get there early and pick up some day passes. sounds like the swap meet is an interesting stop I am considering taking a day trip to the big island to see the volcanoes and falls. and take a drive around Oahu seeing the Dole plantation and other stuff. I love to take pictures and would be interested in any thoughts anyone would have. Would also like to consider taking surf lessons. any thoughts? is it worth it. can I learn and have fun in a day? I am pretty athletic. I should say I am going to be there six days. Someone mentioned a zip line. Do they have something adventurous like that on Oahu. would love to fly off the side of a cliff. Thanks so much for your thoughts.
Leaving for Oahu on the 26th. Looking for last minute suggestions
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island