I have been doing some reading of all the posts I can find. Here are some of my thoughts. Am going to rent scuba gear from Snorkel Bobs, Do some Scuba around maybe at the Turtle bay place and at Hanauma Bay. Would like to do Pearl and mainly the Battleship tour. However, got to the tour tickets too late and nothing on line available. Hoping I can get there early and pick up some day passes. sounds like the swap meet is an interesting stop I am considering taking a day trip to the big island to see the volcanoes and falls. and take a drive around Oahu seeing the Dole plantation and other stuff. I love to take pictures and would be interested in any thoughts anyone would have. Would also like to consider taking surf lessons. any thoughts? is it worth it. can I learn and have fun in a day? I am pretty athletic. I should say I am going to be there six days. Someone mentioned a zip line. Do they have something adventurous like that on Oahu. would love to fly off the side of a cliff. Thanks so much for your thoughts.
Leaving for Oahu on the 26th. Looking for last minute suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 2 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 13 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 14 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 18 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 19 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,