I have been doing some reading of all the posts I can find. Here are some of my thoughts. Am going to rent scuba gear from Snorkel Bobs, Do some Scuba around maybe at the Turtle bay place and at Hanauma Bay. Would like to do Pearl and mainly the Battleship tour. However, got to the tour tickets too late and nothing on line available. Hoping I can get there early and pick up some day passes. sounds like the swap meet is an interesting stop I am considering taking a day trip to the big island to see the volcanoes and falls. and take a drive around Oahu seeing the Dole plantation and other stuff. I love to take pictures and would be interested in any thoughts anyone would have. Would also like to consider taking surf lessons. any thoughts? is it worth it. can I learn and have fun in a day? I am pretty athletic. I should say I am going to be there six days. Someone mentioned a zip line. Do they have something adventurous like that on Oahu. would love to fly off the side of a cliff. Thanks so much for your thoughts.
Leaving for Oahu on the 26th. Looking for last minute suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Don't Forget to Enjoy the Free Offers in United States
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 5 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 charlotte
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)