I have been doing some reading of all the posts I can find. Here are some of my thoughts. Am going to rent scuba gear from Snorkel Bobs, Do some Scuba around maybe at the Turtle bay place and at Hanauma Bay. Would like to do Pearl and mainly the Battleship tour. However, got to the tour tickets too late and nothing on line available. Hoping I can get there early and pick up some day passes. sounds like the swap meet is an interesting stop I am considering taking a day trip to the big island to see the volcanoes and falls. and take a drive around Oahu seeing the Dole plantation and other stuff. I love to take pictures and would be interested in any thoughts anyone would have. Would also like to consider taking surf lessons. any thoughts? is it worth it. can I learn and have fun in a day? I am pretty athletic. I should say I am going to be there six days. Someone mentioned a zip line. Do they have something adventurous like that on Oahu. would love to fly off the side of a cliff. Thanks so much for your thoughts.
Leaving for Oahu on the 26th. Looking for last minute suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 2 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 5 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 6 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 7 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013
- 23 Salt Lake City
- 24 Drive from Vegas to Zion and Bryce, then Lake Powell on a house boat
- 25 Oahu ideas