My husband and I are leaving next week to drive east. (We are middle westerners.) we are going to spend a couple of days in West Virginia (hoping not to be too early for color) near Buckhampton and then New River area. Then to Williamsburg for an Elderhostel. Spending a couple of days in Maryland..near St Mary's and then the eastern Shore, Chestertown and down to Crisfield for another Elderhostel. My hope is that some one will tell us about "must sees and must dos". People on this board are so knowledgeable!!
Leaving for long awaited trip to Middle Atlantic and Elderhostel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 4 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 21 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 22 Philly
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas