My husband and I are leaving next week to drive east. (We are middle westerners.) we are going to spend a couple of days in West Virginia (hoping not to be too early for color) near Buckhampton and then New River area. Then to Williamsburg for an Elderhostel. Spending a couple of days in Maryland..near St Mary's and then the eastern Shore, Chestertown and down to Crisfield for another Elderhostel. My hope is that some one will tell us about "must sees and must dos". People on this board are so knowledgeable!!
Leaving for long awaited trip to Middle Atlantic and Elderhostel
View all United States activity »
- 1 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 2 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles