My husband and I are leaving next week to drive east. (We are middle westerners.) we are going to spend a couple of days in West Virginia (hoping not to be too early for color) near Buckhampton and then New River area. Then to Williamsburg for an Elderhostel. Spending a couple of days in Maryland..near St Mary's and then the eastern Shore, Chestertown and down to Crisfield for another Elderhostel. My hope is that some one will tell us about "must sees and must dos". People on this board are so knowledgeable!!
Leaving for long awaited trip to Middle Atlantic and Elderhostel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?