My husband and I are leaving next week to drive east. (We are middle westerners.) we are going to spend a couple of days in West Virginia (hoping not to be too early for color) near Buckhampton and then New River area. Then to Williamsburg for an Elderhostel. Spending a couple of days in Maryland..near St Mary's and then the eastern Shore, Chestertown and down to Crisfield for another Elderhostel. My hope is that some one will tell us about "must sees and must dos". People on this board are so knowledgeable!!
Leaving for long awaited trip to Middle Atlantic and Elderhostel
- 1 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013