As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 3 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 4 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 21 Transportation help in Philly
- 22 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 23 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 24 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?