As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 2 Montana- what are must see places?
- 3 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 California San Diego area lodging
- 7 Kauai Garden tours
- 8 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 9 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 10 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 11 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 17 Advice on Roadtrip
- 18 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 19 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 20 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 21 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip