As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 8 A Visit to Charleston
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 13 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 14 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 15 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 23 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 24 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????