As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 2 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island