As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip itinerary
- 2 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 3 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 4 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 5 Two airports to choose from?
- 6 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 7 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 8 Apartment Rentals DC
- 9 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 15 Burlington VT day trip
- 16 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 17 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 20 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 21 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 22 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 23 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 24 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 25 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!