As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando in March
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 10 Quick SoCal question
- 11 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 12 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 13 New England September
- 14 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 15 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 18 Tampa in February
- 19 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 20 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 21 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 22 NYC taxi vs car service
- 23 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 24 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 25 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii