As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 2 Chicago trip
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 5 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 10 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 11 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 21 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 22 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 23 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA