As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 2 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 3 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 4 River Cafe
- 5 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 8 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 9 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 12 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 15 Hawaii
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 18 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 19 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 22 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 24 Long Island Advice
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?