As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 4 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 7 Seattle Visit April
- 8 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 9 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 10 Grand Teton in October
- 11 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 15 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 16 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 17 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 18 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 19 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 20 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 21 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 24 Shenandoah National Park
- 25 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas