As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 2 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 3 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 4 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 5 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 8 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 9 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 10 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 13 New York City - apartment locations
- 14 Utah 2
- 15 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 16 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 17 Tudor city -special help/info
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 20 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 21 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 22 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 23 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 24 must see and do's in Maui?
- 25 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids