My husband and I will be "babysitting" my teenaged nephew this summer (June/July 2012) for a month. He is from San Luis, Potosi Mexico and this will be his first time in Chicago. He has been studying English in school, but is still a beginner. His mom wants him to enroll in a class to take English lessons for the month he is here. Because he's only sixteen I don't think he'll be able totake any courses at a local community college. Any ideas of a good english language program in Chicago for a teen for a month?
Learn English in Chicago?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park City Utah
- 2 Salt Lake City
- 3 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Maine in latter half of September
- 6 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 7 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 8 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 9 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 13 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 14 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 15 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 16 Alaska- Best tours
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 18 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 21 San Diego Public Transportation
- 22 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 23 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 24 Yellowstone Dining
- 25 Coronado Ferry