Last fall, a few girlfriends and I enjoyed an afternoon in Le Claire Iowa where we stopped for lunch and shopping on our way to Chicago to meet other friends. We would like to go again, but this time spend the night. We know one of the shop owners told us about a Bed and Breakfast- I think it was owned by her daughter. Any one have ideas about this or other B and B's to spend one night? I want to look up the prices and availability, etc. Thanks so much!!
Le Claire Iowa Bed and Breakfasts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 6 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 9 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Road Tour in Usa
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 So you love handbags!
- 16 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 17 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 23 Re-Visit DC
- 24 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 25 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)