Last fall, a few girlfriends and I enjoyed an afternoon in Le Claire Iowa where we stopped for lunch and shopping on our way to Chicago to meet other friends. We would like to go again, but this time spend the night. We know one of the shop owners told us about a Bed and Breakfast- I think it was owned by her daughter. Any one have ideas about this or other B and B's to spend one night? I want to look up the prices and availability, etc. Thanks so much!!
Le Claire Iowa Bed and Breakfasts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 2 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 3 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 4 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Cape cod and Acadia
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 16 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 17 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 18 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 21 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 23 Grand Teton in October
- 24 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 25 adams morgan - safety