Last fall, a few girlfriends and I enjoyed an afternoon in Le Claire Iowa where we stopped for lunch and shopping on our way to Chicago to meet other friends. We would like to go again, but this time spend the night. We know one of the shop owners told us about a Bed and Breakfast- I think it was owned by her daughter. Any one have ideas about this or other B and B's to spend one night? I want to look up the prices and availability, etc. Thanks so much!!
Le Claire Iowa Bed and Breakfasts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 2 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 3 New England September
- 4 NYC taxi vs car service
- 5 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 6 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 7 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 8 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 9 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 10 Austin Food Trucks
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 searching for urban master planned community
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Condos near Disney World
- 17 family celebration trip
- 18 Deep South sept 2015
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Hawaii Group Travel
- 21 New York To Ashville NC
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?