We are going to be in the Cocoa Beach/Tamarac/ and Orlando areas in June/July and would like to find a PUBLIC Lazy river type amusement. We went to Discovery Cove last year and loved the lazy river there. We already have our hotels booked so this would have to be public. Any Ideas?
Lazy River in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 Maui vacation
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 10 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 11 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 14 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 17 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?