We will have two hours between arrival at Terminal 4 and departure from Terminal 3. I am having a bit of difficulty working out how far it is between terminals. Can we walk that with luggage or is the shuttle the best bet? I have found that the time spent waiting for (and on) shuttles is often more than the walking time for the journey!
LAX -- transfer between terminals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas
- 2 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 5 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 6 Cross Country RV Trip
- 7 Ackislander
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 14 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 15 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 16 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 17 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 20 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 21 New England September
- 22 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 California
- 25 Trip to Memphis and Nashville