Will be attending son's Army Basic Training graduation at Fort Sill in Lawton, OK and want to take him and family to a special restaurant. Any recommendations for good, casual steakhouse, Mexican restaurant or other non-chain restaurant? Are there any attractions or tourist sites in the area? Thanks. Cmac3
Lawton OK - recommendations for restaurants and attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 2 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 3 getting around DC
- 4 Looking for US issuing travel agent for partnership
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 7 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Metro Card Options
- 10 Oahu
- 11 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 12 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 13 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 16 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 17 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 20 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 21 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 22 Newport Restaurants
- 23 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014