We will be in Hawaii the first week of July. I'm wondering what the best way to see the lava, if it's flowing, is? I've seen there are walking tours and boat tours. The boat tours look cool, which one is the best? Any recommendations will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 2 car rentals in San Diego
- 3 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 http://justforfatlosssolutions.com/diabetes-60-system/
- 6 California RV baby and child seats
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Touring Hearst Castle
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 12 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 13 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 16 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 17 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 21 NY State Assembly Internship
- 22 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?