We'll be staying in St. Helena the middle of our vacation and will need to do a couple loads of laundry --everything we're taking (well except guess we'll have to keep something out to wear). So I googled "Laundromat in Napa Valley" and guess what I got. The French Laundry. I don't think so! Anybody know if there is such a thing in St. Helena, or maybe Yountville?
Laundromat in Napa Valley
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 9 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Door County Suggestions
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 19 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 20 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah