There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires with a toddler
- 2 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 3 Getting around in NYC
- 4 The New Whitney
- 5 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 6 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 7 View of Empire State Building from street
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Pittsburgh Trip
- 10 11 days SE coast road trip
- 11 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 12 Pacific Northwest
- 13 A Week in New York City
- 14 Mackinac or Holland?
- 15 Car Hire Alamo
- 16 Running kissimmee Florida
- 17 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 18 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 19 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 20 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 21 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 24 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 25 Ashland, Wisconsin