There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Latest Santa Fe (and area) restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 11 San Diego Little Italy
- 12 Key West Hotel in January
- 13 Healdsburg tips
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help