There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/seredyn/
- 2 Your favourite places in New York City
- 3 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/
- 4 Wristbands
- 5 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 6 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 7 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 8 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 13 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 14 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Niagara Falls.
- 17 A June trip to Kauai
- 18 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 19 Trip Starting from New York
- 20 road trip during husbands bday
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 A day in Boston
- 23 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 24 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 25 1st trip to Colorado