There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 3 Skin Care item produces addr collagen
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 6 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 7 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 10 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 Downtown Chicago
- 18 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 19 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 20 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 21 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 22 What to do in San Diego
- 23 Nashville
- 24 Beaches in Florida
- 25 fort lauderdale