There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Latest Santa Fe (and area) restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 2 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 3 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 4 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 5 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 6 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 7 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 8 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 9 Shenandoah National Park
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 12 Seattle Visit April
- 13 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 16 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 17 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 18 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 21 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 22 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 23 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 24 One night on the outskirts of Seattle - anywhere neat for the night
- 25 Old Faithful Inn East Vs West Wing differences