There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/testoultra-testosterone-enhancer/
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 5 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 10 USA, Trip to the south
- 11 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 12 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Big Sure in June
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 22 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help