There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 2 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 4 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 San Antonio shopping
- 7 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 8 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 9 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 17 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Which island for R&R?
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter