There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Latest Santa Fe (and area) restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 5 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 6 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 7 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 15 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 23 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 24 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 25 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles