There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 las vegas anyone
- 2 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 3 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 4 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 5 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 6 Finding Steve Perry
- 7 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 8 Zika Questions
- 9 Zika virus help,please
- 10 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 11 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 12 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 Cross-Country trip advice
- 15 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 16 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 17 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 20 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 21 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 22 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 23 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 24 Yoga Retreats
- 25 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time