There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Latest Santa Fe (and area) restaurant recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 4 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 5 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 6 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 7 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 8 Tour companies
- 9 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Zion to Albuquerque
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Quick Trip to NYC
- 16 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 19 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 20 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 21 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 22 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 23 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 24 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 25 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??