There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 2 Roadtrip July 2017
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 7 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 10 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 15 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 16 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Utah National Parks visit