There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help from a true New Yorker.
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 4 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 5 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 6 Safety Concerns
- 7 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 8 Trip to northern California
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 15 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Sedona for a Month
- 20 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 21 Alaska -public transport
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 24 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 25 Southwest road trip