There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 5 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 6 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 7 Northern California Gardens.
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 10 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 11 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 12 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 13 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 14 Arches or Zion?
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 16 Dallas airport to bush library
- 17 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 18 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 19 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 20 Providence RI Waterfire
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 23 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 24 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 25 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th