There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I95
- 2 Pt Everglades to fll
- 3 Change planes in Atlanta
- 4 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 5 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 6 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 7 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 8 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 9 Restaurants in Mesa
- 10 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 a short trip to san francisco
- 13 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 17 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 21 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 22 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 23 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?