There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Zoho Tech Support 1877-509-0415
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/rejuvolash/
- 4 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 First Time to California
- 14 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 15 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 16 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 17 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Angels Landing
- 22 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report