There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 2 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 5 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 6 Rose Parade Novice
- 7 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 8 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 9 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 10 Vegas Where to Start
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 12 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 13 A little packing advice..
- 14 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 15 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 16 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 17 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 18 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 19 Niagara Falls train stations
- 20 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 21 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 22 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 23 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 24 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 25 Pt. Reyes with kids