There have been a few restaurants mentioned on another thread, but it's primarily about accommodation, so, since we'll be there next week, I selfishly decided to start a separate one just about FOOD.
Any and all suggestions, from high to low, are welcome. We will be staying in Santa Fe but driving all around, so ideas for surrounding area are also welcome and will make this thread more universally useful.
I am behind in my planning, but was thinking The Shed, Geronimo...??? Also, what do you all think of this list?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 3 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 4 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 9 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 10 Las vegas and nearby
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 20 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 21 Orlando area weather in June
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Help with Northwest Trip
- 25 Driving from San Fran to Seattle