I'm planning a trip to the Virginia area and am hoping to get in visits to Appomattox and Harpers Ferry (on different days). My current itinerary has us getting to each place around 4 pm. I've read on the NPS site that the Appomattox vistor's center closes at 5 and Harpers Ferry also closes at 5.
I'm wondering if an hour is enough time to visit these places? Also, can one still stroll the grounds after 5 and it's just the buildings themselves that would be locked up then?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 cla safflower oil
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 Hawaii Help
- 7 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 8 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 9 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 HAWAII; HELP!
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation
Late visits to Appomattox Court House and Harpers Ferry National Parks?