I'm planning a trip to the Virginia area and am hoping to get in visits to Appomattox and Harpers Ferry (on different days). My current itinerary has us getting to each place around 4 pm. I've read on the NPS site that the Appomattox vistor's center closes at 5 and Harpers Ferry also closes at 5.
I'm wondering if an hour is enough time to visit these places? Also, can one still stroll the grounds after 5 and it's just the buildings themselves that would be locked up then?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNITED STATE YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Help plan my trip please
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 7 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 8 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 9 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 10 Maui, early August
- 11 Going to the sun road open
- 12 Family Trip advice please?!
- 13 Alaska trip itinerary
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 18 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 19 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 20 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 21 Road trip advice needed please
- 22 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 23 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 24 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 25 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
Late visits to Appomattox Court House and Harpers Ferry National Parks?