I'm planning a trip to the Virginia area and am hoping to get in visits to Appomattox and Harpers Ferry (on different days). My current itinerary has us getting to each place around 4 pm. I've read on the NPS site that the Appomattox vistor's center closes at 5 and Harpers Ferry also closes at 5.
I'm wondering if an hour is enough time to visit these places? Also, can one still stroll the grounds after 5 and it's just the buildings themselves that would be locked up then?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic Title Technical @ AOL MAi* ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Sup** Phone Num
- 2 YAHOO TECH SUPPORT PHONE NUMB***
- 3 M@il Help Yahoo Ph no ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Support PhoneNumber..}}
- 4 Help Desk @ Yahoo** ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Sup** Phone Number
- 5 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 8 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 9 Northwest Car Trip
- 10 HELP DESK LINE Yahoo MAIL techn** support TOLL FREE no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 11 HELPLINE*Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 12 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 13 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Northwest Passage
- 17 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Sonoma
- 24 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
Late visits to Appomattox Court House and Harpers Ferry National Parks?