This will only be a three day weekend so don't want to drive more than 3 hrs (from Glenside which is just northwest of Philly), less is even better. Our ideal place, as said in subject title, will have beautiful foliage, and lodging with fireplace and Jacuzzi. Hills preferred.
Hope to find lovely place, not tacky, tho' realize we're late in the game (as usual) for this time of yr. As former CT residents, we suddenly found ourselves nostalgic for spending some quality time amidst the colors!
Thanks in advance for any recs.
Late Oct., Foliage, Fireplace, Jacuzzi?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 5 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center