This will only be a three day weekend so don't want to drive more than 3 hrs (from Glenside which is just northwest of Philly), less is even better. Our ideal place, as said in subject title, will have beautiful foliage, and lodging with fireplace and Jacuzzi. Hills preferred.
Hope to find lovely place, not tacky, tho' realize we're late in the game (as usual) for this time of yr. As former CT residents, we suddenly found ourselves nostalgic for spending some quality time amidst the colors!
Thanks in advance for any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 2 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 3 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 4 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 7 Seattle Hotels
- 8 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Providence question
- 11 Cayo Costa State Park
- 12 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 13 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 14 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 15 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 16 Yosemite Visit
- 17 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 18 2 months in Hawaii!
- 19 Lake George
- 20 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 21 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 22 Utah, arizona part three
- 23 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 24 Daytona Beach Hotel Help
- 25 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach