This will only be a three day weekend so don't want to drive more than 3 hrs (from Glenside which is just northwest of Philly), less is even better. Our ideal place, as said in subject title, will have beautiful foliage, and lodging with fireplace and Jacuzzi. Hills preferred.
Hope to find lovely place, not tacky, tho' realize we're late in the game (as usual) for this time of yr. As former CT residents, we suddenly found ourselves nostalgic for spending some quality time amidst the colors!
Thanks in advance for any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 2 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 3 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 6 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 13 40th in Key West
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 17 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 18 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 19 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Nashville
- 22 Beaches in Florida
- 23 fort lauderdale
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?