This will only be a three day weekend so don't want to drive more than 3 hrs (from Glenside which is just northwest of Philly), less is even better. Our ideal place, as said in subject title, will have beautiful foliage, and lodging with fireplace and Jacuzzi. Hills preferred.
Hope to find lovely place, not tacky, tho' realize we're late in the game (as usual) for this time of yr. As former CT residents, we suddenly found ourselves nostalgic for spending some quality time amidst the colors!
Thanks in advance for any recs.
Late Oct., Foliage, Fireplace, Jacuzzi?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Vacation for teens?
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 8 San Diego to Seattle
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 11 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 16 Four days in DC
- 17 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 18 3 nights in Nashville
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Visit to Florida for Spring Training Baseball
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?