This will only be a three day weekend so don't want to drive more than 3 hrs (from Glenside which is just northwest of Philly), less is even better. Our ideal place, as said in subject title, will have beautiful foliage, and lodging with fireplace and Jacuzzi. Hills preferred.
Hope to find lovely place, not tacky, tho' realize we're late in the game (as usual) for this time of yr. As former CT residents, we suddenly found ourselves nostalgic for spending some quality time amidst the colors!
Thanks in advance for any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 HAWAII; HELP!
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 6 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 7 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 10 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 11 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 12 Change planes in Atlanta
- 13 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 15 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 16 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Trip to USA in July
- 20 Beaches in Incline Village
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 22 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 23 Key West luxury hotels
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 Florida vacation