This will only be a three day weekend so don't want to drive more than 3 hrs (from Glenside which is just northwest of Philly), less is even better. Our ideal place, as said in subject title, will have beautiful foliage, and lodging with fireplace and Jacuzzi. Hills preferred.
Hope to find lovely place, not tacky, tho' realize we're late in the game (as usual) for this time of yr. As former CT residents, we suddenly found ourselves nostalgic for spending some quality time amidst the colors!
Thanks in advance for any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 IAH to HOU Questions
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 4 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 Jazzfest side trips
- 12 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 13 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 16 San Francisco transit options
- 17 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 20 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 21 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 22 Great OR beach house locations?
- 23 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 Honeymoon on PCH