This will only be a three day weekend so don't want to drive more than 3 hrs (from Glenside which is just northwest of Philly), less is even better. Our ideal place, as said in subject title, will have beautiful foliage, and lodging with fireplace and Jacuzzi. Hills preferred.
Hope to find lovely place, not tacky, tho' realize we're late in the game (as usual) for this time of yr. As former CT residents, we suddenly found ourselves nostalgic for spending some quality time amidst the colors!
Thanks in advance for any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia National Park
- 2 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 The District by Hilton Club
- 5 Colorado Hiking in September
- 6 Which island for teens
- 7 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 8 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 9 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 10 Paris on my own
- 11 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 12 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 13 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 14 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 15 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 16 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 17 Traveling with an infant
- 18 Birthday vacation ideas
- 19 Kauai helicopter flight
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 22 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 23 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 24 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 25 Seeking Advice/Itineraries