This will only be a three day weekend so don't want to drive more than 3 hrs (from Glenside which is just northwest of Philly), less is even better. Our ideal place, as said in subject title, will have beautiful foliage, and lodging with fireplace and Jacuzzi. Hills preferred.
Hope to find lovely place, not tacky, tho' realize we're late in the game (as usual) for this time of yr. As former CT residents, we suddenly found ourselves nostalgic for spending some quality time amidst the colors!
Thanks in advance for any recs.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 5 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 6 Train from east cost to west coast
- 7 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 8 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 9 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 10 Arches or Zion?
- 11 Route 66
- 12 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 13 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 14 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 16 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 17 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 20 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 21 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 24 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 25 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)