Arriving about midight and trains won't be running. There are so many choices, including taxi, but thought maybe someone would know the best value. We plan to stay somewhere downtown.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 2 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 3 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 6 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 7 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 8 San Diego
- 9 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 10 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 11 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 12 Driving at Night in YNP
- 13 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 14 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 15 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 16 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 17 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 18 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 19 Pacific coast road trip
- 20 My son's first day in New York
- 21 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 22 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 23 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 24 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 25 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?