Arriving about midight and trains won't be running. There are so many choices, including taxi, but thought maybe someone would know the best value. We plan to stay somewhere downtown.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 2 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 3 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 4 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 5 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 6 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 7 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 8 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 9 Depot Bay OR
- 10 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 11 A June trip to Kauai
- 12 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 13 Across the United States by Train
- 14 Phone SIM
- 15 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 16 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 17 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 18 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 19 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast