Arriving about midight and trains won't be running. There are so many choices, including taxi, but thought maybe someone would know the best value. We plan to stay somewhere downtown.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 2 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 3 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 4 San Francisco California
- 5 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 6 Florida Family vacation in California
- 7 Miami and New Orleans
- 8 Louisville in December
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 11 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 14 United Nations tours
- 15 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 16 September Road Trip in New England
- 17 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 18 NYC with 8 yr old
- 19 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 20 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 21 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 22 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 23 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 24 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 25 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways