Arriving about midight and trains won't be running. There are so many choices, including taxi, but thought maybe someone would know the best value. We plan to stay somewhere downtown.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 2 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 3 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 4 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 5 IAH to HOU Questions
- 6 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 9 Jazzfest side trips
- 10 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 11 March in New Mexico
- 12 No Spam this morning!!
- 13 San Francisco transit options
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 16 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 21 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 22 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 23 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 24 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 25 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)