Can anyone suggest a nice spot in Fort Lauderdale, south of sunrise and east of 95,where a couple could get something relatively healthy & light to eat at after 11 pm? No burger joints, IHOP, or Denny's. Never been to the Floridian - is it good? Any other places for salads & light fare? Thanks in advance.
Late-night dining in Fort Lauderdale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 San Diego grocery stores
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers