Can anyone suggest a nice spot in Fort Lauderdale, south of sunrise and east of 95,where a couple could get something relatively healthy & light to eat at after 11 pm? No burger joints, IHOP, or Denny's. Never been to the Floridian - is it good? Any other places for salads & light fare? Thanks in advance.
Late-night dining in Fort Lauderdale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 2 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 6 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 7 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 8 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 12 Oregon Road Trip
- 13 Getaway
- 14 Refining my California Itinerary
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 17 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 18 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 19 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 20 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 21 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 22 Christmas in TX
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 25 Tucson area flooding