Can anyone suggest a nice spot in Fort Lauderdale, south of sunrise and east of 95,where a couple could get something relatively healthy & light to eat at after 11 pm? No burger joints, IHOP, or Denny's. Never been to the Floridian - is it good? Any other places for salads & light fare? Thanks in advance.
Late-night dining in Fort Lauderdale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 3 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 California San Diego area lodging
- 5 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 6 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 12 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 13 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 14 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 15 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 18 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 19 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 20 Hana hotels in August
- 21 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 25 from Moab to Bryce