I found out I have a free flight so trying to hurry and book it before it expires. Where would be a good trip with enough to do for a week in August? Seattle area (and maybe Whistler) , Niagara Falls, or Boston and the Massachusetts coastline area? This is for a middle age couple that enjoys the outdoors.
last minute trip advice for August /east coast or northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 2 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 3 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 4 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 Cross Country RV Trip
- 7 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 10 Texas
- 11 Hotels Philly
- 12 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 15 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 16 Universal Orlando
- 17 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 18 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 19 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 20 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 23 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 24 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 25 California