I found out I have a free flight so trying to hurry and book it before it expires. Where would be a good trip with enough to do for a week in August? Seattle area (and maybe Whistler) , Niagara Falls, or Boston and the Massachusetts coastline area? This is for a middle age couple that enjoys the outdoors.
last minute trip advice for August /east coast or northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Broadway this week
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 10 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 11 New York, New York...
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 14 trains in Europe
- 15 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 16 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 17 USA trip
- 18 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 19 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 20 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 21 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 22 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 23 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 24 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 25 Packer game hotel on the bus line.