I found out I have a free flight so trying to hurry and book it before it expires. Where would be a good trip with enough to do for a week in August? Seattle area (and maybe Whistler) , Niagara Falls, or Boston and the Massachusetts coastline area? This is for a middle age couple that enjoys the outdoors.
last minute trip advice for August /east coast or northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 Universal studios/Orlando
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed