I found out I have a free flight so trying to hurry and book it before it expires. Where would be a good trip with enough to do for a week in August? Seattle area (and maybe Whistler) , Niagara Falls, or Boston and the Massachusetts coastline area? This is for a middle age couple that enjoys the outdoors.
last minute trip advice for August /east coast or northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 New York Food Tours
- 4 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 5 Must Eats
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 9 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 12 Florida St George's Island
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 Union Square area restaurant
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 21 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 22 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 25 Arches National Park in a day