Thanks so much with all of your help planning our Carmel-Napa Valley-SF Itinerary. I have a lasy minute question (we leave tomorrow!). We booked a rental car through Dollar, picking up at SFO and returning at O'Farrell Street in downtown SF on Wed morning before we check int our hotel, which is our last full day of the trip and our only full day to explore SF (we have already been and it was not the focus of this trip). This costs a total of $170 for four days rental. I just checked and we only pay $93 total with advantage car rental if we pick the car up and drop it back off at SFO.
Is it worth the $60 savings (once you factor in two BART tickets from SFO to Union Square) to drive all the way to SFO on Wednesday morning and drop the car off there instead of at the downtown location? I am trying to decide how much time this would add to the drive/take away from our time in SF. Google Maps says it only adds 10 minutes, but taking traffic into consideration as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.goldenhealthyreviews.com/neutratone-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Help me with this
- 3 NYC For The Day
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 10 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 California Trip
- 13 Atlanta With Toddler
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 16 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 20 AR State Parks
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 9-10 day trip to WA
- 25 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?