Thanks so much with all of your help planning our Carmel-Napa Valley-SF Itinerary. I have a lasy minute question (we leave tomorrow!). We booked a rental car through Dollar, picking up at SFO and returning at O'Farrell Street in downtown SF on Wed morning before we check int our hotel, which is our last full day of the trip and our only full day to explore SF (we have already been and it was not the focus of this trip). This costs a total of $170 for four days rental. I just checked and we only pay $93 total with advantage car rental if we pick the car up and drop it back off at SFO.
Is it worth the $60 savings (once you factor in two BART tickets from SFO to Union Square) to drive all the way to SFO on Wednesday morning and drop the car off there instead of at the downtown location? I am trying to decide how much time this would add to the drive/take away from our time in SF. Google Maps says it only adds 10 minutes, but taking traffic into consideration as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 Capture this stunning moment within the heart of the beloved
- 6 Trip to USA in July
- 7 a short trip to san francisco
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 14 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 15 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 16 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 17 Florida vacation
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 I95
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast