Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help from a true New Yorker.
- 2 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Alaska independent tour for group
- 8 Washington DC with kids
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Trip to northern California
- 13 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 17 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 18 Alaska -public transport
- 19 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 20 Hamilton Broadway
- 21 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia