Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Last minute orlando hotel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Fairbanks Alaska
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 6 What's new on Maui?
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 12 Broadway choices
- 13 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 14 Question About Sealodge
- 15 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 22 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 23 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 24 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 25 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer