Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 2 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 3 Zurich airport connections
- 4 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 5 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Miami airport--safety??
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 9 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 Things to do in Toronto
- 12 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 13 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 14 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 15 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 16 US whole month of January where to
- 17 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 Recent Spam Attacks
- 21 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 22 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 23 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights