Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 西安大略大学毕业证Q/微信645396153成绩单学历认证 University of Western Ontario
- 2 Airfares in the 1970's
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Relocating to the Deep South
- 5 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 6 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 7 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 8 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 11 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 12 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 13 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 14 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 15 Seattle to San Francisco
- 16 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 17 San Francisco and Napa
- 18 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 19 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 20 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 21 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 22 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 23 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 24 Budget NYC hotel
- 25 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?