Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Last minute orlando hotel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Monterey and Napa
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 6 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 7 New England in the fall
- 8 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 9 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 10 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 11 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Worst Restaurants in America
- 14 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 N California trip questions