Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Last minute orlando hotel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 3 Hawaii
- 4 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 5 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 6 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 7 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 8 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 9 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 10 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 13 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 14 River Cafe
- 15 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 16 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 17 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 20 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days