Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Last minute orlando hotel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 2 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 3 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 9 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 10 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 11 Atlanta with kids
- 12 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 13 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 14 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 15 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Family Camp in Maine
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon