Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 2 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 4 seattle-portland place to stay
- 5 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 7 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 8 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 9 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 10 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 11 Alaska cruise one way and drive?
- 12 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 13 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 14 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 15 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Orlando -Zika
- 18 lobster rumor
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 Alamo convertible
- 21 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 22 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 Transfer from Anchorage to Seward
- 25 Fall Foilage Trip