Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 3 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 4 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 5 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 6 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 7 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 8 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 9 Driving trip Texas-N.Carolina-Texas
- 10 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 13 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 14 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 15 Seattle in early August
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 18 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 19 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 20 11 days SE coast road trip
- 21 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 22 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 25 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.