Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 Kauai in November
- 3 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 4 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 5 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 6 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 7 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 8 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 9 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 10 what western states to spend the most time in
- 11 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 12 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 13 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 14 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 15 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 16 Hawaii - where?
- 17 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 18 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 19 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 20 Little Compton, RI
- 21 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 22 Moab UT Accommendations
- 23 A week in NYC - first timers
- 24 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 25 New Orleans/long weekend in September