Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Last minute orlando hotel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 2 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 8 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 9 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 10 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 17 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 18 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 19 Cape Cod trip report
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 22 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 23 Seafood
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 San Diego farmer's markets