Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Last minute orlando hotel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Rafting near Denali
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Kennedy Space Center
- 13 Week in October in Maine
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 18 B-Day Mini adventure
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 23 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 24 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 25 Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!