Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 highway 54
- 5 Help with driving East to West
- 6 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 7 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 8 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 9 Sail yacht. California
- 10 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 11 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 13 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 14 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 15 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 16 Cashless Toll roads.
- 17 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 18 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 19 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 20 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 21 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 22 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 23 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 24 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 25 Farewell from Ira