Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLL to Key West
- 2 New England Road Trip
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 8 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 9 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 10 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 11 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 12 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 road trip
- 15 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 18 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 19 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 20 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 21 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 22 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Las vegas and nearby
- 25 Cape Cod trip report