Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Last minute orlando hotel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Philadelphia
- 3 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston