Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Last minute orlando hotel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 2 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 3 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 4 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 must see and do's in Maui?
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 9 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 13 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 14 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 15 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 16 Girls' Getaway
- 17 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 18 Car Rental in Sedona
- 19 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 new york subway help please
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,