Due to several unforeseen circumstances my husband and I have the chance to meet up in orlando for one night sans kids this Friday, February 14.
The one other time we stayed in orlando we were at the ritz and loved it. But after paying way too much for his flight I am hesitant to pay the $400 for one nights stay. So looking for a little help.
Looking for a hotel in orlando with a beautiful pool near a selection of restaurants were we can hopefully get a table at this late date. Hoping for an upscale hotel that might not appeal as much to families - (hoping for a break from kids if that's even possible in orlando). Want to spend $250 or less. To complicate matters we are considering a meetup with friends on the St. Cloud side of Kissimmee after dinner.
Any suggestions on where to stay would be much much appreciated
Last minute orlando hotel advice needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 5 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 6 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 7 California
- 8 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 9 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 10 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 11 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 12 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Texas
- 20 Hotels Philly
- 21 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 22 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Universal Orlando
- 25 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina