My husband and I suddenly have the opportunity to go to Maine for a few days the first week of October. We were thinking the southern coast area and will probably leave Thursday from Connecticut and come back Sunday night. I am trying to plan where to go and stay while my baby naps and my other two boys create havoc around me! Have little time to research and am hoping someone could offer an itinerary idea to help us have a great trip! Wondering if we should stay all three nights in one place or hop around? Many places seem to be booked up.....
About us : We like sightseeing but also a fair amount of relaxation time. Our usual pattern is sightseeing in the morning into afternoon but stopping for early cocktail hour. We like roadtrips but absolutely don't want to spend the entire trip driving. Husband loves boats. I love art, beautiful homes and gardens. We absolutely enjoy nice restaurants, beautiful hotels and maybe even dressing up a little at night if that is relevant for this part of the world.
Last Minute Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 2 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 3 Seattle Transportation??
- 4 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 5 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 10 Cabin in Asheville area
- 11 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 12 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 13 Zion the narrows
- 14 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 15 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 16 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 17 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 18 New England Family Trip - August
- 19 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 20 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 21 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 22 Cell phone service in Moab
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip