My husband and I suddenly have the opportunity to go to Maine for a few days the first week of October. We were thinking the southern coast area and will probably leave Thursday from Connecticut and come back Sunday night. I am trying to plan where to go and stay while my baby naps and my other two boys create havoc around me! Have little time to research and am hoping someone could offer an itinerary idea to help us have a great trip! Wondering if we should stay all three nights in one place or hop around? Many places seem to be booked up.....
About us : We like sightseeing but also a fair amount of relaxation time. Our usual pattern is sightseeing in the morning into afternoon but stopping for early cocktail hour. We like roadtrips but absolutely don't want to spend the entire trip driving. Husband loves boats. I love art, beautiful homes and gardens. We absolutely enjoy nice restaurants, beautiful hotels and maybe even dressing up a little at night if that is relevant for this part of the world.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 4 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 6 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 7 http://hikehealth.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 8 http://hikehealth.com/nitro-build-plus-reviews/
- 9 Napa valley getaway
- 10 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 11 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 12 Kids Vacation Place
- 13 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 14 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 15 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 16 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 17 Day in Spokane
- 18 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West