My husband and I suddenly have the opportunity to go to Maine for a few days the first week of October. We were thinking the southern coast area and will probably leave Thursday from Connecticut and come back Sunday night. I am trying to plan where to go and stay while my baby naps and my other two boys create havoc around me! Have little time to research and am hoping someone could offer an itinerary idea to help us have a great trip! Wondering if we should stay all three nights in one place or hop around? Many places seem to be booked up.....
About us : We like sightseeing but also a fair amount of relaxation time. Our usual pattern is sightseeing in the morning into afternoon but stopping for early cocktail hour. We like roadtrips but absolutely don't want to spend the entire trip driving. Husband loves boats. I love art, beautiful homes and gardens. We absolutely enjoy nice restaurants, beautiful hotels and maybe even dressing up a little at night if that is relevant for this part of the world.
Last Minute Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 4 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 13 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Hilton Midtown New York
- 22 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Tour companies
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods