My husband and I suddenly have the opportunity to go to Maine for a few days the first week of October. We were thinking the southern coast area and will probably leave Thursday from Connecticut and come back Sunday night. I am trying to plan where to go and stay while my baby naps and my other two boys create havoc around me! Have little time to research and am hoping someone could offer an itinerary idea to help us have a great trip! Wondering if we should stay all three nights in one place or hop around? Many places seem to be booked up.....
About us : We like sightseeing but also a fair amount of relaxation time. Our usual pattern is sightseeing in the morning into afternoon but stopping for early cocktail hour. We like roadtrips but absolutely don't want to spend the entire trip driving. Husband loves boats. I love art, beautiful homes and gardens. We absolutely enjoy nice restaurants, beautiful hotels and maybe even dressing up a little at night if that is relevant for this part of the world.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Heal 1-888-395-1991 Customer Support Number
- 2 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 3 Alaska independent tour for group
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 5 days in Colorado
- 8 Trip to northern California
- 9 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 help from a true New Yorker.
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 16 Alaska -public transport
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Hamilton Broadway
- 19 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia