My husband and I suddenly have the opportunity to go to Maine for a few days the first week of October. We were thinking the southern coast area and will probably leave Thursday from Connecticut and come back Sunday night. I am trying to plan where to go and stay while my baby naps and my other two boys create havoc around me! Have little time to research and am hoping someone could offer an itinerary idea to help us have a great trip! Wondering if we should stay all three nights in one place or hop around? Many places seem to be booked up.....
About us : We like sightseeing but also a fair amount of relaxation time. Our usual pattern is sightseeing in the morning into afternoon but stopping for early cocktail hour. We like roadtrips but absolutely don't want to spend the entire trip driving. Husband loves boats. I love art, beautiful homes and gardens. We absolutely enjoy nice restaurants, beautiful hotels and maybe even dressing up a little at night if that is relevant for this part of the world.
Last Minute Maine
- 1 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 Princeville in January
- 7 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 pa to az
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 16 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??