My husband and I suddenly have the opportunity to go to Maine for a few days the first week of October. We were thinking the southern coast area and will probably leave Thursday from Connecticut and come back Sunday night. I am trying to plan where to go and stay while my baby naps and my other two boys create havoc around me! Have little time to research and am hoping someone could offer an itinerary idea to help us have a great trip! Wondering if we should stay all three nights in one place or hop around? Many places seem to be booked up.....
About us : We like sightseeing but also a fair amount of relaxation time. Our usual pattern is sightseeing in the morning into afternoon but stopping for early cocktail hour. We like roadtrips but absolutely don't want to spend the entire trip driving. Husband loves boats. I love art, beautiful homes and gardens. We absolutely enjoy nice restaurants, beautiful hotels and maybe even dressing up a little at night if that is relevant for this part of the world.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 4 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 universal studios and disney
- 8 Honeymoon out west.
- 9 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 10 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 11 Chicago to Charleston
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 14 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 USA, Trip to the south
- 17 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 24 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 25 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting