I am looking for a super last minute getaway (like next wednesday). It would be just three days wed to fri. The idea is to get out of NYC. We are willing to fly asuming airfare under $350, or drive up to 3hrs. Ideally its somewhere we can just lay in a pool, have a couple great meals, and maybe do some shopping. Its last minute trip before my only child daughter heads to college. Any and all ideas welcome.
Last Minute from NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Limousine Service
- 6 US Southwest
- 7 Saga Dawa Festival on 01 June 2015
- 8 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 10 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 11 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 12 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 13 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Seattle Visit April
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help