We are a well traveled family taking our first family driving trip across the US together before my daughter goes to college. We will be driving to Chicago(kids have never seen it) from CT and want to end up in San Francisco. Across S. Dakota down to Salt Lake through Tetons or across Nebraska? Good overnight spots? We can drive about 500 miles/day if we need to. Thanks!
Last family trip: Chicago to Salt Lake?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 2 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 3 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 4 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 5 SF Activities
- 6 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 7 Vegas Shows
- 8 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 9 SFO airport changing terminals
- 10 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 11 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 12 Paso Robles, CA
- 13 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 14 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 15 Full day in Nashville
- 16 Skiing
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 19 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 20 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 21 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 22 San Diego or Hawaii
- 23 NYE in San Antonio
- 24 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 25 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?