We are a well traveled family taking our first family driving trip across the US together before my daughter goes to college. We will be driving to Chicago(kids have never seen it) from CT and want to end up in San Francisco. Across S. Dakota down to Salt Lake through Tetons or across Nebraska? Good overnight spots? We can drive about 500 miles/day if we need to. Thanks!
Last family trip: Chicago to Salt Lake?
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 3 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 4 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 16 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 17 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 18 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Lake Tahoe
- 21 Baseball Road Trip
- 22 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 23 Moab and Bluff
- 24 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah