I should have researched more before booking a May holiday, (from Australia) and was hoping route 89 through Lassen Volcanic NP would be open anyway. But we go next week, and only the visitors' centers are open. So which one?North or South? Both? or none ? We'll be staying at Redding for a couple of nights, and I'm sure we can find other things to do, but I would like to see a bit of Lassen , if possible.
Lassen Road Closed. Still worth a trip?
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 5 hello guys....
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 8 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 9 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 12 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 18 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 19 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 20 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 24 Michigan Beaches
- 25 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas