I should have researched more before booking a May holiday, (from Australia) and was hoping route 89 through Lassen Volcanic NP would be open anyway. But we go next week, and only the visitors' centers are open. So which one?North or South? Both? or none ? We'll be staying at Redding for a couple of nights, and I'm sure we can find other things to do, but I would like to see a bit of Lassen , if possible.
Lassen Road Closed. Still worth a trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 2 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around