Suddenly noticed there's a long weekend coming soon and pondered a trailer trip to Lassen National Park.
I'd appreciate comments on how large the Holiday crowds tend to be in the area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AZ Screen Recorder Premiumx
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 4 Staying outside DC
- 5 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 6 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 11 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 12 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 13 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 14 Road trip
- 15 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 16 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 17 Getting married to a French man
- 18 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 19 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 20 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 21 Phantom Ranch and....
- 22 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 23 Where to visit
- 24 A Few Days in Asheville
- 25 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help