Suddenly noticed there's a long weekend coming soon and pondered a trailer trip to Lassen National Park.
I'd appreciate comments on how large the Holiday crowds tend to be in the area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 2 Anaheim - no car
- 3 First time to Alaska
- 4 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 5 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 6 Pacific Northwest
- 7 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 8 Things to do in NYC
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 11 24 days out west
- 12 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 13 Hawaii Cruise
- 14 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 15 New York best app
- 16 BBQ
- 17 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 18 New Orleans Streetcars
- 19 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 20 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 21 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 22 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 23 Hawaii - where?
- 24 Shenandoah National park
- 25 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e