My husband and I are going to Vegas in a couple weeks. We are staying at the Signature at MGM. I guess you'd call us foodies. We LOVE to eat at hole in the walls, local joints, places that are too good to pass up! So, where would that be around the Strip? So far I'm only seeing expensive, casino restaurants. This isn't the kind of places I'm looking for!
Las Vegas-where do the locals eat on the Strip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 10 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 13 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 5 week in US/Mexico
- 18 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 19 10 day trip to California
- 20 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 23 Rafting near Denali
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route