We're planning a November wedding at the Bellagio. That is fairly set - but we're having a problem with a short reception. We're having a very small wedding party (about 20 people), and we wanted to have it someplace nice - but not stuffy. The Bellagio really doesn't have anything for less than 35 people, so we're looking for something close by. One thought is The Palm in the Forum shops, another thought is the italian restaurant at the Rio (if that is available) - and another suggestion was Smith & Wollenskys. Any thoughts on any of the above? Since the wedding is a late afternoon wedding - we're thinking about a dinner type of event for a few hours. Any help would be appreciated...
Las Vegas Wedding Reception
- 1 !#$@Watch The Great Gatsby Online Free Streaming in all qualities!!
- 2 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 Lake Tahoe
- 8 Baseball Road Trip
- 9 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Moab and Bluff
- 12 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 Seatlle, WA
- 17 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 20 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 21 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 22 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions