I wonder if you can help?!
I am travelling to Las Vegas in 4 weeks time and my husband and I want to renew our wedding vows. We are travelling with 2 teenage boys. I have done lots of internet surfing looking at various chapels and packages and want an Elvis, cheesy ceremony. Typical Vegas style.
I have narrowed it down to 2 and finding it too hard to choose as the reviews for both are as good as the other so I am coming to all you wonderful Fodor followings.
I like the Gracelands Wedding Chapel 619 Las Vegas Blvd, 'viva las vegas' package or the Wee Kirk o'the Heather 231 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 'Love me Tender' package.
I was wondering which is the nicest inside chapel, I have looked on u tube and there are lots for Graceland but not many for wee Kirk. The Wee Kirk looks like a tiny white room a little underdressed. Can anyone help as I cannot find pictures of either to compare and was hoping to book before going. Failing that I can go visit and book on spec.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling Alone
- 2 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 3 Vegas with toddler twins
- 4 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 5 Currency and hotels
- 6 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 7 http://supplementsbook.org/nuage-skin/
- 8 California Coast in January
- 9 OHare car service north suburbs
- 10 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 11 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 17 Northern California Redwoods
- 18 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 19 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 20 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 21 Las Vegas Vacation
- 22 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 23 disneyland
- 24 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 25 Key West