I wonder if you can help?!
I am travelling to Las Vegas in 4 weeks time and my husband and I want to renew our wedding vows. We are travelling with 2 teenage boys. I have done lots of internet surfing looking at various chapels and packages and want an Elvis, cheesy ceremony. Typical Vegas style.
I have narrowed it down to 2 and finding it too hard to choose as the reviews for both are as good as the other so I am coming to all you wonderful Fodor followings.
I like the Gracelands Wedding Chapel 619 Las Vegas Blvd, 'viva las vegas' package or the Wee Kirk o'the Heather 231 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 'Love me Tender' package.
I was wondering which is the nicest inside chapel, I have looked on u tube and there are lots for Graceland but not many for wee Kirk. The Wee Kirk looks like a tiny white room a little underdressed. Can anyone help as I cannot find pictures of either to compare and was hoping to book before going. Failing that I can go visit and book on spec.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Are you looking flowers for all occasion?
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 5 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 6 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 7 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 8 Arizona in winter
- 9 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 10 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 11 Currency and hotels
- 12 Vegas with toddler twins
- 13 Las Vegas Vacation
- 14 OHare car service north suburbs
- 15 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 17 disneyland
- 18 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 19 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 Warmth in December without Zika??