I wonder if you can help?!
I am travelling to Las Vegas in 4 weeks time and my husband and I want to renew our wedding vows. We are travelling with 2 teenage boys. I have done lots of internet surfing looking at various chapels and packages and want an Elvis, cheesy ceremony. Typical Vegas style.
I have narrowed it down to 2 and finding it too hard to choose as the reviews for both are as good as the other so I am coming to all you wonderful Fodor followings.
I like the Gracelands Wedding Chapel 619 Las Vegas Blvd, 'viva las vegas' package or the Wee Kirk o'the Heather 231 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 'Love me Tender' package.
I was wondering which is the nicest inside chapel, I have looked on u tube and there are lots for Graceland but not many for wee Kirk. The Wee Kirk looks like a tiny white room a little underdressed. Can anyone help as I cannot find pictures of either to compare and was hoping to book before going. Failing that I can go visit and book on spec.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 2 Traveling out west
- 3 hotel in NYC
- 4 Hotel in Austin
- 5 Austin TX restaurants
- 6 Southern California and young kids
- 7 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 8 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 9 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 10 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 11 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 12 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 13 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 14 911 Museum
- 15 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 18 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 19 5 Days near Denver
- 20 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 21 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 22 TSA Security Question
- 23 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 24 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 25 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD