I wonder if you can help?!
I am travelling to Las Vegas in 4 weeks time and my husband and I want to renew our wedding vows. We are travelling with 2 teenage boys. I have done lots of internet surfing looking at various chapels and packages and want an Elvis, cheesy ceremony. Typical Vegas style.
I have narrowed it down to 2 and finding it too hard to choose as the reviews for both are as good as the other so I am coming to all you wonderful Fodor followings.
I like the Gracelands Wedding Chapel 619 Las Vegas Blvd, 'viva las vegas' package or the Wee Kirk o'the Heather 231 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 'Love me Tender' package.
I was wondering which is the nicest inside chapel, I have looked on u tube and there are lots for Graceland but not many for wee Kirk. The Wee Kirk looks like a tiny white room a little underdressed. Can anyone help as I cannot find pictures of either to compare and was hoping to book before going. Failing that I can go visit and book on spec.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 2 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 3 A June trip to Kauai
- 4 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 5 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 6 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 7 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 10 Napa Valley Hotel
- 11 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 12 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 13 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 17 Christmas Napa Valley
- 18 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 21 Your favourite places in New York City
- 22 Phone SIM
- 23 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 24 Las vegas +21
- 25 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help