I wonder if you can help?!
I am travelling to Las Vegas in 4 weeks time and my husband and I want to renew our wedding vows. We are travelling with 2 teenage boys. I have done lots of internet surfing looking at various chapels and packages and want an Elvis, cheesy ceremony. Typical Vegas style.
I have narrowed it down to 2 and finding it too hard to choose as the reviews for both are as good as the other so I am coming to all you wonderful Fodor followings.
I like the Gracelands Wedding Chapel 619 Las Vegas Blvd, 'viva las vegas' package or the Wee Kirk o'the Heather 231 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 'Love me Tender' package.
I was wondering which is the nicest inside chapel, I have looked on u tube and there are lots for Graceland but not many for wee Kirk. The Wee Kirk looks like a tiny white room a little underdressed. Can anyone help as I cannot find pictures of either to compare and was hoping to book before going. Failing that I can go visit and book on spec.
Thanks in advance
Las Vegas Wedding Chapels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 15 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 16 Asheville NC without a car
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 22 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown