I wonder if you can help?!
I am travelling to Las Vegas in 4 weeks time and my husband and I want to renew our wedding vows. We are travelling with 2 teenage boys. I have done lots of internet surfing looking at various chapels and packages and want an Elvis, cheesy ceremony. Typical Vegas style.
I have narrowed it down to 2 and finding it too hard to choose as the reviews for both are as good as the other so I am coming to all you wonderful Fodor followings.
I like the Gracelands Wedding Chapel 619 Las Vegas Blvd, 'viva las vegas' package or the Wee Kirk o'the Heather 231 Las Vegas Boulevard South, 'Love me Tender' package.
I was wondering which is the nicest inside chapel, I have looked on u tube and there are lots for Graceland but not many for wee Kirk. The Wee Kirk looks like a tiny white room a little underdressed. Can anyone help as I cannot find pictures of either to compare and was hoping to book before going. Failing that I can go visit and book on spec.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 2 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 3 October New England Honeymoon??
- 4 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 5 Denver to Yellowstone
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 hotel in NYC
- 8 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 9 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 10 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 11 Briefly, in WNY
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 14 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 15 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 16 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 17 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 18 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 19 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 20 Zion National Park
- 21 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 22 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 23 What to do in Asheville
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego