We are getting married in Las Vegas and have been working with a wedding coordinator there to set everything up. She has done a really nice job. It's my assumption that we should tip her - can anyone give me an idea on the guidelines for this? Should it be a percentage of the total package, or should it be based on the complexity of the wedding? Thank you very much for an guidance you can provide....
Las Vegas Wedding Chapel - tipping?
View all United States activity »
- 1 California Tour Groups?
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January