We will be visiting Las Vegas from July 13th to July 20, we are traveling with three kids ages 17, 11 and 8. We were thinking of taking a day trip to California. We have been in LA and done all the tourist things there. Any suggestions on where else we can go in California that's not too far from LV?
Las Vegas Vacation with three kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to CT
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Green Flea in NYC
- 20 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 21 Orlando in March
- 22 New England September
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip