We will be visiting Las Vegas from July 13th to July 20, we are traveling with three kids ages 17, 11 and 8. We were thinking of taking a day trip to California. We have been in LA and done all the tourist things there. Any suggestions on where else we can go in California that's not too far from LV?
Las Vegas Vacation with three kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 3 Death Valley in June
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th