We will be visiting Las Vegas from July 13th to July 20, we are traveling with three kids ages 17, 11 and 8. We were thinking of taking a day trip to California. We have been in LA and done all the tourist things there. Any suggestions on where else we can go in California that's not too far from LV?
Las Vegas Vacation with three kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 Arches National Park in a day
- 4 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 7 JFK Airport
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 13 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 14 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 15 Marco Island
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 things to do near Arches National Park
- 18 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 19 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 EX-LAX
- 23 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 24 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 25 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!