We will be visiting Las Vegas from July 13th to July 20, we are traveling with three kids ages 17, 11 and 8. We were thinking of taking a day trip to California. We have been in LA and done all the tourist things there. Any suggestions on where else we can go in California that's not too far from LV?
Las Vegas Vacation with three kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 US Southwest
- 3 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 4 Limousine Service
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Saga Dawa Festival on 01 June 2015
- 9 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 11 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 12 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 13 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 14 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Seattle Visit April
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help