We will be visiting Las Vegas from July 13th to July 20, we are traveling with three kids ages 17, 11 and 8. We were thinking of taking a day trip to California. We have been in LA and done all the tourist things there. Any suggestions on where else we can go in California that's not too far from LV?
Las Vegas Vacation with three kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 Will have five days in Savannah
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 7 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 8 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 9 NYC IN AUGUST
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 21 Santa Barbara, California
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?