We will be visiting Las Vegas from July 13th to July 20, we are traveling with three kids ages 17, 11 and 8. We were thinking of taking a day trip to California. We have been in LA and done all the tourist things there. Any suggestions on where else we can go in California that's not too far from LV?
Las Vegas Vacation with three kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Worst Restaurants in America
- 4 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 5 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 6 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Question About Sealodge
- 9 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 10 Fairbanks Alaska
- 11 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 12 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Getaway
- 22 New England Skiing
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Temecula Winery Tours