Landing in Vegas mid April on Saturday morning, planing on driving to Yosemite through Death Valley.
Flying back from Vegas on Tuesday 4PM - total of 3.5 days.
Any suggestions on what to see, best scenic routes, hikes etc. I understand that Tioga pass will be closed. What is the best detour if I am planning on staying at the Curry village?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.visit4supplements.com/right-pick-muscle/
- 2 http://healthguidewebs.com/testo-ultra-price/
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 5 Denver to moab
- 6 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 7 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 8 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 9 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 10 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 11 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 vermont lake
- 17 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Seward without a car
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 24 flagstaff
- 25 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?