Landing in Vegas mid April on Saturday morning, planing on driving to Yosemite through Death Valley.
Flying back from Vegas on Tuesday 4PM - total of 3.5 days.
Any suggestions on what to see, best scenic routes, hikes etc. I understand that Tioga pass will be closed. What is the best detour if I am planning on staying at the Curry village?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 florida gulf coast
- 2 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 3 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 4 Week motorcycle ride
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 7 Broadway
- 8 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 11 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 12 L.A. and Sequoia
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 15 Maine weather and temps
- 16 Not enough time, i guess..
- 17 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 18 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Traveling across the US
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 23 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 24 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 25 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?