Landing in Vegas mid April on Saturday morning, planing on driving to Yosemite through Death Valley.
Flying back from Vegas on Tuesday 4PM - total of 3.5 days.
Any suggestions on what to see, best scenic routes, hikes etc. I understand that Tioga pass will be closed. What is the best detour if I am planning on staying at the Curry village?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Oregon road trip
- 4 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 Weather in Chicago
- 9 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 10 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 19 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 20 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 21 Dining in St. Louis
- 22 AR State Parks
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 NYC For The Day
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August