Flying into LV for a couple of nights, then have 6 nights in LA - thought I would make the drive to LA a little more interesting by going via Death Valley...
Is this possible? Advisable?? Or would it better to go to Death Valley as a side trip whilst based in LV?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 2 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 3 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 4 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 5 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 6 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 7 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 8 Inexpensive family getaways
- 9 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 10 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 11 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 12 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 13 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 14 Driving cross country tips
- 15 Help with first time
- 16 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 17 Atlanta Airport
- 18 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 19 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 20 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 21 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 24 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 25 Discounted Rental Car?