Flying into LV for a couple of nights, then have 6 nights in LA - thought I would make the drive to LA a little more interesting by going via Death Valley...
Is this possible? Advisable?? Or would it better to go to Death Valley as a side trip whilst based in LV?
Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our perfect day in Key West
- 2 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 13 Hotel near Miami airport
- 14 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 22 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 23 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 24 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 25 Chicago trip