Flying into LV for a couple of nights, then have 6 nights in LA - thought I would make the drive to LA a little more interesting by going via Death Valley...
Is this possible? Advisable?? Or would it better to go to Death Valley as a side trip whilst based in LV?
Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 Getaway
- 4 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 5 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 6 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 7 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 Theater Historians
- 10 Air Connections on Maui
- 11 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 12 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 13 Black Hills Trip Report
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Sonoma or napa?
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki