Flying into LV for a couple of nights, then have 6 nights in LA - thought I would make the drive to LA a little more interesting by going via Death Valley...
Is this possible? Advisable?? Or would it better to go to Death Valley as a side trip whilst based in LV?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 2 Vancouver to Washington State
- 3 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 Glacier National Park 2018
- 6 Rhode Island Get Away
- 7 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 Adirondacks trip repot
- 10 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 11 New England Tour
- 12 Carmel CA lodging
- 13 Driving CA 395
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 16 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 17 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 18 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 19 Maui and Kauai
- 20 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 21 Hawaii wedding
- 22 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 23 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 24 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 25 Philadelphia Traffic Help