Flying into LV for a couple of nights, then have 6 nights in LA - thought I would make the drive to LA a little more interesting by going via Death Valley...
Is this possible? Advisable?? Or would it better to go to Death Valley as a side trip whilst based in LV?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 2 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 3 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 4 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 5 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 8 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 9 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 10 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 11 Depot Bay OR
- 12 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 13 A June trip to Kauai
- 14 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 15 Across the United States by Train
- 16 Phone SIM
- 17 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 18 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 19 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast