We are going on our Honeymoon from October 20th (arriving late in Las Vegas) through November 2nd. October 20th-October 29th/30th is allocated for Las Vegas and California. Then we are flying to Hawaii for the remaining few days....preferably from LAX so it would be best if Los Angeles is the last city we visit.
We are planning to stay in Vegas until probably the 24th. Then, we need advice on what to do. I have never been to any of the places we are going. From Vegas, should we rent a car or fly and where should we go first, 2nd, 3rd, etc? And for how long? I realize our time is limited.
We were thinking about renting a car and driving up to Yosemite from LV and then to San Fransisco and drive down the coast but we don't know if this is the best use of our time given how many things there are in CA to do and see. Is Yosemite worth it?
FYI, I am 33 and my fiance is 39. We both like outdoors and active things, but we also like the nightlife (to an extent) and dining. We like fun things and are adventurous! For instance, we are going to dress up and go on Let's Make a Deal the last day in Los Angeles.
I'm just giving you an idea of our personalities so it can better fit the advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give to help us out! Nothing is set in stone right now so please any suggestions on where to visit and how long would be much appreciated.
Las Vegas to California - Which route and which cities???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 American Honeymoon in March
- 2 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 5 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 8 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 11 Colorado Skiing
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 20 charlotte
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 23 New York City in April
- 24 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 25 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by