We are going on our Honeymoon from October 20th (arriving late in Las Vegas) through November 2nd. October 20th-October 29th/30th is allocated for Las Vegas and California. Then we are flying to Hawaii for the remaining few days....preferably from LAX so it would be best if Los Angeles is the last city we visit.
We are planning to stay in Vegas until probably the 24th. Then, we need advice on what to do. I have never been to any of the places we are going. From Vegas, should we rent a car or fly and where should we go first, 2nd, 3rd, etc? And for how long? I realize our time is limited.
We were thinking about renting a car and driving up to Yosemite from LV and then to San Fransisco and drive down the coast but we don't know if this is the best use of our time given how many things there are in CA to do and see. Is Yosemite worth it?
FYI, I am 33 and my fiance is 39. We both like outdoors and active things, but we also like the nightlife (to an extent) and dining. We like fun things and are adventurous! For instance, we are going to dress up and go on Let's Make a Deal the last day in Los Angeles.
I'm just giving you an idea of our personalities so it can better fit the advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give to help us out! Nothing is set in stone right now so please any suggestions on where to visit and how long would be much appreciated.
Las Vegas to California - Which route and which cities???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Seattle Hyatts
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 11 San Diego - wher to stay
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 14 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 17 Berkshires in late October
- 18 2 day in Adirondack park
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 NYC Clubs for live music
- 22 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL