We are going on our Honeymoon from October 20th (arriving late in Las Vegas) through November 2nd. October 20th-October 29th/30th is allocated for Las Vegas and California. Then we are flying to Hawaii for the remaining few days....preferably from LAX so it would be best if Los Angeles is the last city we visit.
We are planning to stay in Vegas until probably the 24th. Then, we need advice on what to do. I have never been to any of the places we are going. From Vegas, should we rent a car or fly and where should we go first, 2nd, 3rd, etc? And for how long? I realize our time is limited.
We were thinking about renting a car and driving up to Yosemite from LV and then to San Fransisco and drive down the coast but we don't know if this is the best use of our time given how many things there are in CA to do and see. Is Yosemite worth it?
FYI, I am 33 and my fiance is 39. We both like outdoors and active things, but we also like the nightlife (to an extent) and dining. We like fun things and are adventurous! For instance, we are going to dress up and go on Let's Make a Deal the last day in Los Angeles.
I'm just giving you an idea of our personalities so it can better fit the advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give to help us out! Nothing is set in stone right now so please any suggestions on where to visit and how long would be much appreciated.
Las Vegas to California - Which route and which cities???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 8 Texas
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 14 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 15 LA for a day and a half
- 16 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 17 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 18 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!