We are going on our Honeymoon from October 20th (arriving late in Las Vegas) through November 2nd. October 20th-October 29th/30th is allocated for Las Vegas and California. Then we are flying to Hawaii for the remaining few days....preferably from LAX so it would be best if Los Angeles is the last city we visit.
We are planning to stay in Vegas until probably the 24th. Then, we need advice on what to do. I have never been to any of the places we are going. From Vegas, should we rent a car or fly and where should we go first, 2nd, 3rd, etc? And for how long? I realize our time is limited.
We were thinking about renting a car and driving up to Yosemite from LV and then to San Fransisco and drive down the coast but we don't know if this is the best use of our time given how many things there are in CA to do and see. Is Yosemite worth it?
FYI, I am 33 and my fiance is 39. We both like outdoors and active things, but we also like the nightlife (to an extent) and dining. We like fun things and are adventurous! For instance, we are going to dress up and go on Let's Make a Deal the last day in Los Angeles.
I'm just giving you an idea of our personalities so it can better fit the advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give to help us out! Nothing is set in stone right now so please any suggestions on where to visit and how long would be much appreciated.
Las Vegas to California - Which route and which cities???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 3 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 4 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 5 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 6 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 7 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 8 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 9 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 10 Hawaii is still Hell
- 11 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 12 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 Road to Hana
- 16 Rental Services
- 17 Orlando parks advice
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 20 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 21 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 22 Maui - Haleakala
- 23 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 25 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI