We are going on our Honeymoon from October 20th (arriving late in Las Vegas) through November 2nd. October 20th-October 29th/30th is allocated for Las Vegas and California. Then we are flying to Hawaii for the remaining few days....preferably from LAX so it would be best if Los Angeles is the last city we visit.
We are planning to stay in Vegas until probably the 24th. Then, we need advice on what to do. I have never been to any of the places we are going. From Vegas, should we rent a car or fly and where should we go first, 2nd, 3rd, etc? And for how long? I realize our time is limited.
We were thinking about renting a car and driving up to Yosemite from LV and then to San Fransisco and drive down the coast but we don't know if this is the best use of our time given how many things there are in CA to do and see. Is Yosemite worth it?
FYI, I am 33 and my fiance is 39. We both like outdoors and active things, but we also like the nightlife (to an extent) and dining. We like fun things and are adventurous! For instance, we are going to dress up and go on Let's Make a Deal the last day in Los Angeles.
I'm just giving you an idea of our personalities so it can better fit the advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give to help us out! Nothing is set in stone right now so please any suggestions on where to visit and how long would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 2 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 3 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 4 4 Days in LV
- 5 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 6 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 7 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 8 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 9 October in Colorado
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 12 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 13 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 14 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 15 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 16 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 17 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 18 myrtle beach
- 19 Hilton Head
- 20 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 22 SF Cable Cars
- 23 Seth Michael Goldstein New Bie Here
- 24 Yellowstone with no reservations?
- 25 Yellowstone in the Winter