We are going on our Honeymoon from October 20th (arriving late in Las Vegas) through November 2nd. October 20th-October 29th/30th is allocated for Las Vegas and California. Then we are flying to Hawaii for the remaining few days....preferably from LAX so it would be best if Los Angeles is the last city we visit.
We are planning to stay in Vegas until probably the 24th. Then, we need advice on what to do. I have never been to any of the places we are going. From Vegas, should we rent a car or fly and where should we go first, 2nd, 3rd, etc? And for how long? I realize our time is limited.
We were thinking about renting a car and driving up to Yosemite from LV and then to San Fransisco and drive down the coast but we don't know if this is the best use of our time given how many things there are in CA to do and see. Is Yosemite worth it?
FYI, I am 33 and my fiance is 39. We both like outdoors and active things, but we also like the nightlife (to an extent) and dining. We like fun things and are adventurous! For instance, we are going to dress up and go on Let's Make a Deal the last day in Los Angeles.
I'm just giving you an idea of our personalities so it can better fit the advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give to help us out! Nothing is set in stone right now so please any suggestions on where to visit and how long would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 2 40th in Key West
- 3 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 6 Downtown Chicago
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 12 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 13 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 14 What to do in San Diego
- 15 Nashville
- 16 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 17 Beaches in Florida
- 18 fort lauderdale
- 19 First Trip to Texas -
- 20 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 21 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP