We are going on our Honeymoon from October 20th (arriving late in Las Vegas) through November 2nd. October 20th-October 29th/30th is allocated for Las Vegas and California. Then we are flying to Hawaii for the remaining few days....preferably from LAX so it would be best if Los Angeles is the last city we visit.
We are planning to stay in Vegas until probably the 24th. Then, we need advice on what to do. I have never been to any of the places we are going. From Vegas, should we rent a car or fly and where should we go first, 2nd, 3rd, etc? And for how long? I realize our time is limited.
We were thinking about renting a car and driving up to Yosemite from LV and then to San Fransisco and drive down the coast but we don't know if this is the best use of our time given how many things there are in CA to do and see. Is Yosemite worth it?
FYI, I am 33 and my fiance is 39. We both like outdoors and active things, but we also like the nightlife (to an extent) and dining. We like fun things and are adventurous! For instance, we are going to dress up and go on Let's Make a Deal the last day in Los Angeles.
I'm just giving you an idea of our personalities so it can better fit the advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give to help us out! Nothing is set in stone right now so please any suggestions on where to visit and how long would be much appreciated.
Las Vegas to California - Which route and which cities???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 2 Beach holiday with baby
- 3 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 4 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 5 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 6 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 9 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 10 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 11 Salt Lake City
- 12 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 13 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 16 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 17 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 18 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 19 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour