We are going on our Honeymoon from October 20th (arriving late in Las Vegas) through November 2nd. October 20th-October 29th/30th is allocated for Las Vegas and California. Then we are flying to Hawaii for the remaining few days....preferably from LAX so it would be best if Los Angeles is the last city we visit.
We are planning to stay in Vegas until probably the 24th. Then, we need advice on what to do. I have never been to any of the places we are going. From Vegas, should we rent a car or fly and where should we go first, 2nd, 3rd, etc? And for how long? I realize our time is limited.
We were thinking about renting a car and driving up to Yosemite from LV and then to San Fransisco and drive down the coast but we don't know if this is the best use of our time given how many things there are in CA to do and see. Is Yosemite worth it?
FYI, I am 33 and my fiance is 39. We both like outdoors and active things, but we also like the nightlife (to an extent) and dining. We like fun things and are adventurous! For instance, we are going to dress up and go on Let's Make a Deal the last day in Los Angeles.
I'm just giving you an idea of our personalities so it can better fit the advice.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give to help us out! Nothing is set in stone right now so please any suggestions on where to visit and how long would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Taxi service like Uber etc
- 5 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 6 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 7 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 10 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 11 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Angels Landing
- 14 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 17 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 20 California RV baby and child seats
- 21 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 22 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 23 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 24 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 25 car rentals in San Diego