My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 Arlington funeral plans
- 5 NY State Assembly Internship
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 White Christmas
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Grand Canyon
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 16 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 17 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 18 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Midway point
- 21 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 22 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 23 New York City
- 24 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 25 Relocating to the Deep South