My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with driving East to West
- 2 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Broken Arrow
- 5 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 6 Cashless Toll roads.
- 7 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 8 Champaigne, Illinois
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 11 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 12 Farewell from Ira
- 13 taking home sand
- 14 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 17 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 18 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 19 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 20 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 21 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 22 Back From Alaska
- 23 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 24 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 25 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI