My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 릴게임사이트 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 US whole month of January where to
- 4 릴게임총판 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 6 온라인릴 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 바다낚시 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 9 바다이야기무료머니 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 10 고전게임손오공 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 11 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 12 손오공게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 13 손오공릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 14 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 15 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 16 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 17 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 18 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 19 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 20 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 21 Cleveland West Side Market
- 22 Recent Spam Attacks
- 23 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Maui - luau question