My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
LAS VEGAS TO ANAHEIM
- 1 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Hotel near Public Theater
- 5 California Tour Groups?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 10 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 11 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 12 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014