My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
LAS VEGAS TO ANAHEIM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 3 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 4 Chicago trip
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 7 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 10 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 11 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 15 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 21 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 22 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Road Trip SW
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown