My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 2 Beer Bar - NYC
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 5 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 6 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 9 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 10 Seattle?
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 17 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 22 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 23 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 24 Layover
- 25 Washington DC to Niagara Falls