My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
LAS VEGAS TO ANAHEIM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 5 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 Ackislander
- 8 Northern California in February
- 9 Universal Orlando
- 10 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 11 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 12 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 13 California
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 16 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 19 Florida or caribbean
- 20 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 25 Winter trip over the holiday season