My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 2 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 3 United Nations tours
- 4 Advice on tipping
- 5 Amish
- 6 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 7 national/state park in November
- 8 Cross Country NH to WA
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 11 Road trip October
- 12 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 13 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 Road Trip
- 16 2 months in Hawaii!
- 17 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 18 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 19 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 20 San Fransisco hotel
- 21 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 22 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 23 best binocular for travel
- 24 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 25 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach