My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 5 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 6 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 7 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 10 Visting a friend during layover
- 11 florida gulf coast
- 12 Alaska trip itinerary
- 13 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 14 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 15 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 16 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 17 Road trip advice needed please
- 18 Chicago restaurants
- 19 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 20 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 21 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 22 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 23 Newark long term parking
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66