My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
LAS VEGAS TO ANAHEIM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 4 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 5 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 8 3 nights in Nashville
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 One Night at Logan Airport
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 24 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii