My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
LAS VEGAS TO ANAHEIM
- 1 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 Middlebury vt quickie
- 4 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 5 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 6 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 7 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 10 hello guys....
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 16 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints