My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
LAS VEGAS TO ANAHEIM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 2 Breckenridge in October
- 3 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 4 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 East Coast in December
- 10 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 11 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 19 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Worst Restaurants in America
- 24 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 25 Fall color yet?