My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 2 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 3 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 4 Highway 1 motels
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Mendocino Hiking
- 7 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 8 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 13 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 16 Deep South sept 2015
- 17 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 18 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 19 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 20 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 21 Car Hire Alamo
- 22 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 23 International student, applying for school
- 24 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 25 Seattle - newby questions