My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Holland Tulip Festival
- 2 Cape Cod visit in August
- 3 Buying wine New York City
- 4 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 5 Is this a new record for spam?
- 6 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 7 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 8 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 9 Florida Car Rental
- 10 Nashville Public Transportation
- 11 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 12 http://a1healthbeautycare.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 15 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 16 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 17 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 18 BYOB in New York City
- 19 Week in Colorado
- 20 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 21 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 22 Ferry to Nantucket
- 23 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 24 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 25 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan