My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 9 Maine in May?
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 12 Bed and Breakfast
- 13 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 14 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 15 New Years Eve in NYC
- 16 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 17 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 18 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 19 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 20 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 21 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 22 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 23 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 24 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28