My husband, 19 year old daughter and I are planning to drive from Las Vegas to Anaheim in June. We are after reccommendations as to the best route to travel. We can allow 1 night for the trip. Is it worth the trip to Kingman and join Route 66 and take a night somewhere along the way or to take the shorter distance and travel the I15 to Barstow and drive directly to Anaheim?
Also if planning to stay overnight where would the best Overnight stop be?
thanks for your help
LAS VEGAS TO ANAHEIM
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 2 San Diego with Kids
- 3 Getting around the Big Island
- 4 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 5 best of yellowstone
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 8 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 9 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 10 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 11 New York Yankee Station
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 14 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 15 Vegas hotels for families
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 18 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 19 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 20 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 21 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 22 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 25 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?