first time travelers to Vegas although have been to Grand Canyon, Sedona, Lake Powell
wondering if any tips on logistics
flying from Phila. to Vegas
totaling 5 nights, thinking 2 nights in vegas, then to lake mead, Zion, Bryce for 3 nights
should we only stay 1 night in Vegas
any other thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/angele-cream/
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Northwest Passage
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Best Place to buy a Condo in Florida?
- 6 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 7 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 8 Sonoma
- 9 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 12 101 closure
- 13 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 14 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 15 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 18 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 23 Alaska cruise
- 24 New Orleans
- 25 Maui Bed and Breakfast