first time travelers to Vegas although have been to Grand Canyon, Sedona, Lake Powell
wondering if any tips on logistics
flying from Phila. to Vegas
totaling 5 nights, thinking 2 nights in vegas, then to lake mead, Zion, Bryce for 3 nights
should we only stay 1 night in Vegas
any other thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 L.A. and Sequoia
- 2 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Week motorcycle ride
- 7 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 8 Broadway
- 9 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 10 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 11 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 12 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 15 Maine weather and temps
- 16 Not enough time, i guess..
- 17 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 18 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 19 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 20 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 21 Traveling across the US
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 23 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 24 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 25 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?