first time travelers to Vegas although have been to Grand Canyon, Sedona, Lake Powell
wondering if any tips on logistics
flying from Phila. to Vegas
totaling 5 nights, thinking 2 nights in vegas, then to lake mead, Zion, Bryce for 3 nights
should we only stay 1 night in Vegas
any other thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 2 Cape Cod visit in August
- 3 Classic NYC Deli
- 4 Is this a new record for spam?
- 5 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 8 day trip to Florida
- 8 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 9 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 10 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 11 Buying wine New York City
- 12 Sedona to Vegas
- 13 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 16 Tulip time
- 17 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 18 Nashville Public Transportation
- 19 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 20 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 21 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 22 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 25 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon