We're off to Las Vegas to celebrate our anniversary. We're staying at the Aria and have tickets to the Cirque Elvis show. We'd like to see another show maybe a variety or comedy show, or how about a Vegas type show like Jubilee. We've seen Celine and most of the broadway shows. Have you seen anything in Vegas that you can recommend? Thanks
Las Vegas shows - recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 6 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Dining in D.C.
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 Kennedy Space Center