We're off to Las Vegas to celebrate our anniversary. We're staying at the Aria and have tickets to the Cirque Elvis show. We'd like to see another show maybe a variety or comedy show, or how about a Vegas type show like Jubilee. We've seen Celine and most of the broadway shows. Have you seen anything in Vegas that you can recommend? Thanks
Las Vegas shows - recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four days in DC
- 2 Please help with itinerary
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Backpacking in April
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Circle Oahu / luau
- 14 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 17 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 18 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 19 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 replica designer handbags
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 San Diego parks and attractions
- 24 Cape Cod in early April
- 25 USA with a 3 year old