just wondering what your thoughts are on the following shows:
All are on during our time in Vegas and we will probably see two of them.
I assume it will be necessary to book from Australia as it is over the Christmas period.
Look forward to your suggestions and recommendations.
Las Vegas shows during Christmas time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 3 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 4 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 7 3 nights in Nashville
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Cape Cod in early April
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 One Night at Logan Airport
- 16 Circle Oahu / luau
- 17 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 18 Backpacking in April
- 19 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 23 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Please help with itinerary