just wondering what your thoughts are on the following shows:
All are on during our time in Vegas and we will probably see two of them.
I assume it will be necessary to book from Australia as it is over the Christmas period.
Look forward to your suggestions and recommendations.
Las Vegas shows during Christmas time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Broadway this week
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 6 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 7 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 8 New York, New York...
- 9 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 10 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 11 trains in Europe
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 17 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 18 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa