just wondering what your thoughts are on the following shows:
All are on during our time in Vegas and we will probably see two of them.
I assume it will be necessary to book from Australia as it is over the Christmas period.
Look forward to your suggestions and recommendations.
Las Vegas shows during Christmas time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 The LOUNGE - Fodor's dirty little secret society
- 3 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 4 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 10 Seattle hotels
- 11 Things to do around New York
- 12 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 13 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 14 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 18 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 19 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 20 USA Round trip 2018
- 21 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 22 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 25 First visit in New Mexico