just wondering what your thoughts are on the following shows:
All are on during our time in Vegas and we will probably see two of them.
I assume it will be necessary to book from Australia as it is over the Christmas period.
Look forward to your suggestions and recommendations.
Las Vegas shows during Christmas time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 8 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Baytown, Texas
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Moving from VA to CT
- 14 New Orleans pictures
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 17 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December