Heading to Vegas in May for a bachlorette party; there will be 8 of us going. Looking for a nice restaurant for one of the nights we're there. Budget would be mid-range, thinking $18-30 for entrees/mains (not per meal). Open to any type of food. Atmosphere should be fun but still classy (no we don't want to eat sushi off a naked man's body, although 2am suggestions can be sent privately haha. I kid). We're staying at The Cosmopolitan, so anywhere near by or quick cab ride would be convenient.
Haven't been to Vegas since I was 9 years old, so I don't think the ladies would enjoy going to Circus Circus or Treasure Island
Thanks for any info!
Las Vegas - Restaurant Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 12 Cape Cod in early April
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 25 Car rental through Priceline bidding