Heading to Vegas in May for a bachlorette party; there will be 8 of us going. Looking for a nice restaurant for one of the nights we're there. Budget would be mid-range, thinking $18-30 for entrees/mains (not per meal). Open to any type of food. Atmosphere should be fun but still classy (no we don't want to eat sushi off a naked man's body, although 2am suggestions can be sent privately haha. I kid). We're staying at The Cosmopolitan, so anywhere near by or quick cab ride would be convenient.
Haven't been to Vegas since I was 9 years old, so I don't think the ladies would enjoy going to Circus Circus or Treasure Island
Thanks for any info!
Las Vegas - Restaurant Recommendations?
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 3 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 4 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 7 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 9 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 NYC
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 21 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 Boston Area College Tour
- 25 Door County