Heading to Vegas in May for a bachlorette party; there will be 8 of us going. Looking for a nice restaurant for one of the nights we're there. Budget would be mid-range, thinking $18-30 for entrees/mains (not per meal). Open to any type of food. Atmosphere should be fun but still classy (no we don't want to eat sushi off a naked man's body, although 2am suggestions can be sent privately haha. I kid). We're staying at The Cosmopolitan, so anywhere near by or quick cab ride would be convenient.
Haven't been to Vegas since I was 9 years old, so I don't think the ladies would enjoy going to Circus Circus or Treasure Island
Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vxl-male-mnhancement/
- 2 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 12 Sonoma
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?