Heading to Vegas in May for a bachlorette party; there will be 8 of us going. Looking for a nice restaurant for one of the nights we're there. Budget would be mid-range, thinking $18-30 for entrees/mains (not per meal). Open to any type of food. Atmosphere should be fun but still classy (no we don't want to eat sushi off a naked man's body, although 2am suggestions can be sent privately haha. I kid). We're staying at The Cosmopolitan, so anywhere near by or quick cab ride would be convenient.
Haven't been to Vegas since I was 9 years old, so I don't think the ladies would enjoy going to Circus Circus or Treasure Island
Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 2 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 3 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 4 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 5 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 6 Personal Safety At Cabins4Crew The Best Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
- 7 No Spam this morning!!
- 8 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 9 Are you searching used car site?
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Great OR beach house locations?
- 12 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 13 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 14 Honeymoon on PCH
- 15 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 16 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 23 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 24 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 25 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?