Heading to Vegas in May for a bachlorette party; there will be 8 of us going. Looking for a nice restaurant for one of the nights we're there. Budget would be mid-range, thinking $18-30 for entrees/mains (not per meal). Open to any type of food. Atmosphere should be fun but still classy (no we don't want to eat sushi off a naked man's body, although 2am suggestions can be sent privately haha. I kid). We're staying at The Cosmopolitan, so anywhere near by or quick cab ride would be convenient.
Haven't been to Vegas since I was 9 years old, so I don't think the ladies would enjoy going to Circus Circus or Treasure Island
Thanks for any info!
Las Vegas - Restaurant Recommendations?
- 1 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 22 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 25 Madison Square Garden