Heading to Vegas in May for a bachlorette party; there will be 8 of us going. Looking for a nice restaurant for one of the nights we're there. Budget would be mid-range, thinking $18-30 for entrees/mains (not per meal). Open to any type of food. Atmosphere should be fun but still classy (no we don't want to eat sushi off a naked man's body, although 2am suggestions can be sent privately haha. I kid). We're staying at The Cosmopolitan, so anywhere near by or quick cab ride would be convenient.
Haven't been to Vegas since I was 9 years old, so I don't think the ladies would enjoy going to Circus Circus or Treasure Island
Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Great DC Trip
- 2 Technical Help 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Technical Help Phone Number
- 3 Short Notice
- 4 Chicago 2017
- 5 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 11 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 12 Inn at Key West
- 13 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 14 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 usa roadtrip
- 18 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 Where to live in the North East
- 21 Hawaii and...where?
- 22 Short Oregon Trip
- 23 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 24 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 25 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial