In December, we are flying in to Las Vegas because it was the least expensive way to get to Palm Desert. We will have 2 days in Las Vegas (with our 19 year old son) and are seeking input on where to stay and what to do.. I have signed up on Groupon to see their deals and wonder if we should use Priceline for our hotel? If so, what is the best area to stay in? We will rent a car and drive to Palm Desert afterwards to meet friends at the Marriott resort so advice on renting a car or ideas for the Palm Desert would be appreciated too!
Las Vegas & Palm Desert trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 13 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC