Any suggestions for a suite type room (sitting area, kitchenette) on the las vegas strip, near the action.. want to be able to relax and not "stuck" in just a standard hotel room.. we are planning to visit in May,, thanks!
Las Vegas, more than hotel room
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 2 Washington DC in Spring?
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Broadway this week
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 9 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 10 New York, New York...
- 11 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 12 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 13 trains in Europe
- 14 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 15 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 16 USA trip
- 17 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 18 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 19 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 21 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 22 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 25 NBA tickets??