We would like to enjoy a great dinner during our upcoming trip to Las Vegas. We are not steak eaters, buffet types or sushi fans...enjoy unique foods and experiences with our last experience being Aureole & the wine angels . What is your favorite Las Vegas restaurant -- both in the way of food, decor, and service? Because we have dined at many excellent restaurants throughout the U.S., the full experience is what we are looking for. Friends had mentioned Olives outside dining but food reviews are very mixed....Picasso has a lovely decor, we have never dined in any of the Wynn or Bellagio restaurants, Joel Robuchon sounds interesting, etc. Thanks for your help!
Las Vegas, Memorable Dining Experiences?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 2 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 3 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 4 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 5 bachelors degree
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 Florida Vacation
- 8 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 9 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 12 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 13 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 14 Getting to Key West
- 15 New Orleans Motel Question
- 16 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 17 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 18 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 19 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 20 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 21 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park