We would like to enjoy a great dinner during our upcoming trip to Las Vegas. We are not steak eaters, buffet types or sushi fans...enjoy unique foods and experiences with our last experience being Aureole & the wine angels . What is your favorite Las Vegas restaurant -- both in the way of food, decor, and service? Because we have dined at many excellent restaurants throughout the U.S., the full experience is what we are looking for. Friends had mentioned Olives outside dining but food reviews are very mixed....Picasso has a lovely decor, we have never dined in any of the Wynn or Bellagio restaurants, Joel Robuchon sounds interesting, etc. Thanks for your help!
Las Vegas, Memorable Dining Experiences?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 Asheville NC without a car
- 8 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Washington DC Metro
- 20 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 Travel West Coast