We would like to enjoy a great dinner during our upcoming trip to Las Vegas. We are not steak eaters, buffet types or sushi fans...enjoy unique foods and experiences with our last experience being Aureole & the wine angels . What is your favorite Las Vegas restaurant -- both in the way of food, decor, and service? Because we have dined at many excellent restaurants throughout the U.S., the full experience is what we are looking for. Friends had mentioned Olives outside dining but food reviews are very mixed....Picasso has a lovely decor, we have never dined in any of the Wynn or Bellagio restaurants, Joel Robuchon sounds interesting, etc. Thanks for your help!
Las Vegas, Memorable Dining Experiences?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 4 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 5 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Boston/Fenway park
- 10 California self drive trip
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,