We would like to enjoy a great dinner during our upcoming trip to Las Vegas. We are not steak eaters, buffet types or sushi fans...enjoy unique foods and experiences with our last experience being Aureole & the wine angels . What is your favorite Las Vegas restaurant -- both in the way of food, decor, and service? Because we have dined at many excellent restaurants throughout the U.S., the full experience is what we are looking for. Friends had mentioned Olives outside dining but food reviews are very mixed....Picasso has a lovely decor, we have never dined in any of the Wynn or Bellagio restaurants, Joel Robuchon sounds interesting, etc. Thanks for your help!
Las Vegas, Memorable Dining Experiences?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 10 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Philadelphia
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Universal studios/Orlando
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations