Video slideshow of our Spring 2013 trip to Las Vegas. The music syncs up quite well to the pictures but it is all serendipity because I made no attempt to line the music up to the pictures. The pictures are in chronological order.
Su 3-17: Circo
Mo 3-18: Gordon Ramsay English Pub
Tu 3-19: Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Brad Garret's Comedy Club
We 3-20: Le Cirque
Th 3-21: Michael Mina
Rock of Ages
Fr 3-22: Wynn Country Club
Koop: Summer Sun
Nat King Cole Re Generations: More and More of Your Amor
Esquivel: Bye Bye Blues
Las Vegas March 17, 2013: Video Slideshow, Two Royals at Wynn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 9 San Diego - wher to stay
- 10 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 11 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 14 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 15 Berkshires in late October
- 16 2 day in Adirondack park
- 17 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 18 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 23 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?