Video slideshow of our Spring 2013 trip to Las Vegas. The music syncs up quite well to the pictures but it is all serendipity because I made no attempt to line the music up to the pictures. The pictures are in chronological order.
Su 3-17: Circo
Mo 3-18: Gordon Ramsay English Pub
Tu 3-19: Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Brad Garret's Comedy Club
We 3-20: Le Cirque
Th 3-21: Michael Mina
Rock of Ages
Fr 3-22: Wynn Country Club
Koop: Summer Sun
Nat King Cole Re Generations: More and More of Your Amor
Esquivel: Bye Bye Blues
Las Vegas March 17, 2013: Video Slideshow, Two Royals at Wynn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 2 California & French Polynesia
- 3 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 13 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 14 St Patrick's renovations
- 15 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM