Video slideshow of our Spring 2013 trip to Las Vegas. The music syncs up quite well to the pictures but it is all serendipity because I made no attempt to line the music up to the pictures. The pictures are in chronological order.
Su 3-17: Circo
Mo 3-18: Gordon Ramsay English Pub
Tu 3-19: Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Brad Garret's Comedy Club
We 3-20: Le Cirque
Th 3-21: Michael Mina
Rock of Ages
Fr 3-22: Wynn Country Club
Koop: Summer Sun
Nat King Cole Re Generations: More and More of Your Amor
Esquivel: Bye Bye Blues
Las Vegas March 17, 2013: Video Slideshow, Two Royals at Wynn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions