Video slideshow of our Spring 2013 trip to Las Vegas. The music syncs up quite well to the pictures but it is all serendipity because I made no attempt to line the music up to the pictures. The pictures are in chronological order.
Su 3-17: Circo
Mo 3-18: Gordon Ramsay English Pub
Tu 3-19: Emeril's New Orleans Fish House
Brad Garret's Comedy Club
We 3-20: Le Cirque
Th 3-21: Michael Mina
Rock of Ages
Fr 3-22: Wynn Country Club
Koop: Summer Sun
Nat King Cole Re Generations: More and More of Your Amor
Esquivel: Bye Bye Blues
Las Vegas March 17, 2013: Video Slideshow, Two Royals at Wynn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 2 Alaska
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 15 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 16 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Other places like Chautauqua Institution