My husband and I are traveling to LV in October and I have been researching all the hotels and I still just can't make up my mind. I need a little help from people who have been there more than we have (twice, the last time was about 5 years ago). We are both in our early 50's. We plan on staying for a week, so we want something more spacious than a regular hotel room, so I have been researching suites at different hotels. A few of the hotels that I am considering are: the Bellagio(mainly for the fact that they don't have alot of kids there and the view of the fountain), Mirage (mainly for the pool and the tropical atmosphere), the Palazzo(you can get a bigger suite for less than the suites at the previous two places, but don't know much about this one). The pool seems like a double edged sword because if you go somewhere that has a nice pool you probably get a ton of kids or young twentys and it being more crowded. I have heard that there are not a lot of kids at the Bellagio or in their pool, has anyone experienced that? Any other thoughts about these hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 2 Colorado Skiing
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 12 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 13 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 17 From Seattle airport to the city
- 18 Middle America in October
- 19 New York City Christmas Trip
- 20 visit to HIghLine
- 21 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 22 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 23 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Martha's Vineyard Sailing