My husband and I are traveling to LV in October and I have been researching all the hotels and I still just can't make up my mind. I need a little help from people who have been there more than we have (twice, the last time was about 5 years ago). We are both in our early 50's. We plan on staying for a week, so we want something more spacious than a regular hotel room, so I have been researching suites at different hotels. A few of the hotels that I am considering are: the Bellagio(mainly for the fact that they don't have alot of kids there and the view of the fountain), Mirage (mainly for the pool and the tropical atmosphere), the Palazzo(you can get a bigger suite for less than the suites at the previous two places, but don't know much about this one). The pool seems like a double edged sword because if you go somewhere that has a nice pool you probably get a ton of kids or young twentys and it being more crowded. I have heard that there are not a lot of kids at the Bellagio or in their pool, has anyone experienced that? Any other thoughts about these hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 4 Alaska railroad?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Itinerary opinions
- 10 Calgary to Banff
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 17 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 18 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 19 Our perfect day in Key West
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 culpepper
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question