My husband and I are traveling to LV in October and I have been researching all the hotels and I still just can't make up my mind. I need a little help from people who have been there more than we have (twice, the last time was about 5 years ago). We are both in our early 50's. We plan on staying for a week, so we want something more spacious than a regular hotel room, so I have been researching suites at different hotels. A few of the hotels that I am considering are: the Bellagio(mainly for the fact that they don't have alot of kids there and the view of the fountain), Mirage (mainly for the pool and the tropical atmosphere), the Palazzo(you can get a bigger suite for less than the suites at the previous two places, but don't know much about this one). The pool seems like a double edged sword because if you go somewhere that has a nice pool you probably get a ton of kids or young twentys and it being more crowded. I have heard that there are not a lot of kids at the Bellagio or in their pool, has anyone experienced that? Any other thoughts about these hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 2 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 3 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 4 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 7 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 10 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 11 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 12 10 day trip
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Utah restaurants
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 17 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 18 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 19 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 20 Venice tourist travel pass
- 21 Crossville, TN in March
- 22 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston