My husband and I are traveling to LV in October and I have been researching all the hotels and I still just can't make up my mind. I need a little help from people who have been there more than we have (twice, the last time was about 5 years ago). We are both in our early 50's. We plan on staying for a week, so we want something more spacious than a regular hotel room, so I have been researching suites at different hotels. A few of the hotels that I am considering are: the Bellagio(mainly for the fact that they don't have alot of kids there and the view of the fountain), Mirage (mainly for the pool and the tropical atmosphere), the Palazzo(you can get a bigger suite for less than the suites at the previous two places, but don't know much about this one). The pool seems like a double edged sword because if you go somewhere that has a nice pool you probably get a ton of kids or young twentys and it being more crowded. I have heard that there are not a lot of kids at the Bellagio or in their pool, has anyone experienced that? Any other thoughts about these hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Florida St George's Island
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Weekend in NYC
- 19 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC