My husband and I are traveling to LV in October and I have been researching all the hotels and I still just can't make up my mind. I need a little help from people who have been there more than we have (twice, the last time was about 5 years ago). We are both in our early 50's. We plan on staying for a week, so we want something more spacious than a regular hotel room, so I have been researching suites at different hotels. A few of the hotels that I am considering are: the Bellagio(mainly for the fact that they don't have alot of kids there and the view of the fountain), Mirage (mainly for the pool and the tropical atmosphere), the Palazzo(you can get a bigger suite for less than the suites at the previous two places, but don't know much about this one). The pool seems like a double edged sword because if you go somewhere that has a nice pool you probably get a ton of kids or young twentys and it being more crowded. I have heard that there are not a lot of kids at the Bellagio or in their pool, has anyone experienced that? Any other thoughts about these hotels would be greatly appreciated.
Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 California self drive trip
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 23 Drive along the Columbia River
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu