I received a special on a hotel named Grandview. It is a timeshare property located at the South end of the strip. I was wondering about the location exactly. They offer a shuttle to the strip, at $8.00 each way. Not sure if it is worth it to consider staying there due to the location. Does the bus run by here to the strip? I have been to LV 6 years ago and stayed at the Mirage which was a perfect location. Any thought on this property would be appreciated. The special is $249.00 per week but if it is not convenient then it may not be a good deal. Thanks.
Las Vegas Hotel location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 7 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 8 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 9 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 12 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 13 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 14 New York Trip
- 15 Balloon fest hotels
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 Houston in September
- 18 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 19 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 20 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 21 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 22 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 23 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 24 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 25 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water