I received a special on a hotel named Grandview. It is a timeshare property located at the South end of the strip. I was wondering about the location exactly. They offer a shuttle to the strip, at $8.00 each way. Not sure if it is worth it to consider staying there due to the location. Does the bus run by here to the strip? I have been to LV 6 years ago and stayed at the Mirage which was a perfect location. Any thought on this property would be appreciated. The special is $249.00 per week but if it is not convenient then it may not be a good deal. Thanks.
Las Vegas Hotel location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 4 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 9 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Hilton Midtown New York
- 14 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 15 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 16 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 17 new york plays
- 18 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Round trip from Chicago
- 25 Bob Denver... Where are you?