I received a special on a hotel named Grandview. It is a timeshare property located at the South end of the strip. I was wondering about the location exactly. They offer a shuttle to the strip, at $8.00 each way. Not sure if it is worth it to consider staying there due to the location. Does the bus run by here to the strip? I have been to LV 6 years ago and stayed at the Mirage which was a perfect location. Any thought on this property would be appreciated. The special is $249.00 per week but if it is not convenient then it may not be a good deal. Thanks.
Las Vegas Hotel location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 2 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 San Fransisco to LA
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?