I received a special on a hotel named Grandview. It is a timeshare property located at the South end of the strip. I was wondering about the location exactly. They offer a shuttle to the strip, at $8.00 each way. Not sure if it is worth it to consider staying there due to the location. Does the bus run by here to the strip? I have been to LV 6 years ago and stayed at the Mirage which was a perfect location. Any thought on this property would be appreciated. The special is $249.00 per week but if it is not convenient then it may not be a good deal. Thanks.
Las Vegas Hotel location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 DC - WW2 flyover
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 6 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 7 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 8 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 9 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 10 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 New York City-New Things?
- 13 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 14 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 15 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 16 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 Romantic destination in the US
- 20 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 Mount Vernon?
- 23 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 24 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report