I received a special on a hotel named Grandview. It is a timeshare property located at the South end of the strip. I was wondering about the location exactly. They offer a shuttle to the strip, at $8.00 each way. Not sure if it is worth it to consider staying there due to the location. Does the bus run by here to the strip? I have been to LV 6 years ago and stayed at the Mirage which was a perfect location. Any thought on this property would be appreciated. The special is $249.00 per week but if it is not convenient then it may not be a good deal. Thanks.
Las Vegas Hotel location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 2 Houston in September
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 late-night DC restaurant
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!