I received a special on a hotel named Grandview. It is a timeshare property located at the South end of the strip. I was wondering about the location exactly. They offer a shuttle to the strip, at $8.00 each way. Not sure if it is worth it to consider staying there due to the location. Does the bus run by here to the strip? I have been to LV 6 years ago and stayed at the Mirage which was a perfect location. Any thought on this property would be appreciated. The special is $249.00 per week but if it is not convenient then it may not be a good deal. Thanks.
Las Vegas Hotel location
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 11 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 12 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 13 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 22 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 23 Biloxi questions again
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Madison Square Garden