I am heading to a conference in Las Vegas and have been tasked with organizing a few happy hours - one on a Sunday evening and another on Monday evening. Does anyone have any suggestions for some good places? My fear is accidentally bringing everyone somewhere sleazy, or, as bad, abandoned and not fun! On Sunday, I'm looking for somewhere dressy casual and on Monday maybe something a bit more business casual. On both occasions, I think we'll be 30 or so people, so I'd prefer somewhere with a relatively lively bar where people can mix standing (as opposed to tables), but that isn't fratty or filled with beer guzzling bachelor parties. We will be staying at a few hotels around the MGM Grand, but would be willing to hop in cabs for the right venue. Thanks for any suggestions!
Las Vegas Happy Hour for 30 or So People, Work Appropriate
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 4 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 5 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 Chicago Questions
- 11 Air Connections on Maui
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 15 Timeshare Nightmares
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Orlando for Work
- 21 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)