I am heading to a conference in Las Vegas and have been tasked with organizing a few happy hours - one on a Sunday evening and another on Monday evening. Does anyone have any suggestions for some good places? My fear is accidentally bringing everyone somewhere sleazy, or, as bad, abandoned and not fun! On Sunday, I'm looking for somewhere dressy casual and on Monday maybe something a bit more business casual. On both occasions, I think we'll be 30 or so people, so I'd prefer somewhere with a relatively lively bar where people can mix standing (as opposed to tables), but that isn't fratty or filled with beer guzzling bachelor parties. We will be staying at a few hotels around the MGM Grand, but would be willing to hop in cabs for the right venue. Thanks for any suggestions!
Las Vegas Happy Hour for 30 or So People, Work Appropriate
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite in Winter
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 7 Active Vacation
- 8 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 9 Quick SoCal question
- 10 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 11 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 12 New England September
- 13 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 14 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 17 Tampa in February
- 18 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 19 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 20 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 23 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 24 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 25 Austin Food Trucks