I am heading to a conference in Las Vegas and have been tasked with organizing a few happy hours - one on a Sunday evening and another on Monday evening. Does anyone have any suggestions for some good places? My fear is accidentally bringing everyone somewhere sleazy, or, as bad, abandoned and not fun! On Sunday, I'm looking for somewhere dressy casual and on Monday maybe something a bit more business casual. On both occasions, I think we'll be 30 or so people, so I'd prefer somewhere with a relatively lively bar where people can mix standing (as opposed to tables), but that isn't fratty or filled with beer guzzling bachelor parties. We will be staying at a few hotels around the MGM Grand, but would be willing to hop in cabs for the right venue. Thanks for any suggestions!
Las Vegas Happy Hour for 30 or So People, Work Appropriate
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Apartment Rentals DC
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 10 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 13 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Zion to Albuquerque
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Quick Trip to NYC
- 20 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 21 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 22 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.