I am visiting Las Vegas New Years for 5 nights and staying on the strip. We have visited Las Vegas many many times and never leave the strip. I am reaching out for advice on best day trips. Someone mentioned hot springs but I cannot find any information on this. Also is the Hoover Dam worth the trip. We would like to also drive towards warmer weather too. We are open to all suggestions. Many thanks!
Las Vegas Day Trips
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 25 A day in Dallas