I wanted to know, if I wanted to see Celine Dion in August, should I buy tickets on-line before I get there? If so please let me know if which on line site.
Or should I wait and buy them when I get there? Would I just go to the ticket counter?
Has anyone gone? How did you like the show?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches Devils Garden
- 2 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 3 Big Sure in June
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 universal studios and disney
- 6 Savannah hotel
- 7 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 marriot cypress harbour
- 10 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 11 Hotel in Reno
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 14 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 15 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 16 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 17 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 18 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 Trinity Site, NM
- 21 Santa Fe Itineray
- 22 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 Bar Harbor to Boston