I wanted to know, if I wanted to see Celine Dion in August, should I buy tickets on-line before I get there? If so please let me know if which on line site.
Or should I wait and buy them when I get there? Would I just go to the ticket counter?
Has anyone gone? How did you like the show?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 2 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 3 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 4 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 5 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 6 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 7 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 8 seattle-portland place to stay
- 9 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 10 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 11 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 12 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 13 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 14 Alaska cruise one way and drive?
- 15 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 16 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 17 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 18 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 19 Orlando -Zika
- 20 lobster rumor
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Alamo convertible
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?