I wanted to know, if I wanted to see Celine Dion in August, should I buy tickets on-line before I get there? If so please let me know if which on line site.
Or should I wait and buy them when I get there? Would I just go to the ticket counter?
Has anyone gone? How did you like the show?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 2 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 3 Atlanta With Toddler
- 4 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 5 High Class Hottest Call Girl Service in Richards Town Bangalore Escorts
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 9 Education for higher school
- 10 NYC For The Day
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 9-10 day trip to WA
- 13 Turo?
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation