I wanted to know, if I wanted to see Celine Dion in August, should I buy tickets on-line before I get there? If so please let me know if which on line site.
Or should I wait and buy them when I get there? Would I just go to the ticket counter?
Has anyone gone? How did you like the show?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 4 Seaside, California
- 5 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 6 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 7 Denali
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 13 Maine in May?
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 15 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 17 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 18 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 19 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 22 What car service?
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 25 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?