I wanted to know, if I wanted to see Celine Dion in August, should I buy tickets on-line before I get there? If so please let me know if which on line site.
Or should I wait and buy them when I get there? Would I just go to the ticket counter?
Has anyone gone? How did you like the show?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 2 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 3 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 4 Florida Family vacation in California
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 9 September Road Trip in New England
- 10 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 11 NYC with 8 yr old
- 12 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 13 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 14 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 15 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 16 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 17 San Francisco California
- 18 Miami and New Orleans
- 19 Louisville in December
- 20 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 21 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 22 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 23 United Nations tours
- 24 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 25 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva