Just wondering ... has anyone on this forum, or anyone you know personally, ever played the slot machines at the Las Vegas airport, and come away a winner? When I went to Vegas a few years ago, I ignored the slots at the airport. On an upcoming trip, I have only a layover there between flights, and the machines will probably suck me in. Any advice on which ones to play?
Las Vegas airport slot machines
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 2 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Maui - Haleakala
- 7 Montana- what are must see places?
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 12 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 13 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 14 Utah restaurants
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 20 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 21 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 24 Los Angeles day trips
- 25 Knock Off Shopping in NYC