Could someone please tell me if there is a convenience store an easy walk from the Paris Hotel where I can pick up non-alcoholic beer for our room. I am sure it would be much cheaper than buying in in the hotel bar.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe Hotel
- 2 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 3 Missouri to Yellowstone
- 4 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 5 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 6 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 7 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 8 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 Venice, CA area
- 11 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 12 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 13 Wilmington DE questions
- 14 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 15 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 16 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 17 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 18 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 19 Vancouver to Washington State
- 20 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 21 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 22 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 23 New England Tour
- 24 Rhode Island Get Away
- 25 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?